Chapter one episode one

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 16 𝓫𝓽𝔀

Chihiro was in her room drawing at the bath house with haku. After she gave him his name back long ago she stayed there he had more time to hang out with her and she loved it. When she was dealing with no face her parents where cooked, served, and eaten by customers. She always and forever blames herself for it.

She hadn't eaten in a few days so her stomach started growling. Haku noticed and looked at her "Are you hungry?" he asked as she shook her head no. Worry filling his face he softly tilted her head up making her look at him. "Please be honest you haven't ate in a while I'm getting worried. Is it normal for humans to not eat for days?"

She got up looking at him "okay let's go get food.." she said standing up with haku holding her hand. "Good I don't what you to leave me" he kissed her hand. She blushed and looked away. Haku as the same haircut but with slightly longer hair and wore a blue and white hoodie with some jeans to match.

Chihiro had one long braid in her hair with the glittery purple hairband that she has kept for six years. It not broken yet. She had a cute little summer skirt with blue and gold on it. A big bow on the back. She also wore a crop top that was just plain white. Her chest size was now almost a D D (double D) and always took pride in it.

They had bracelets that matched haku made them with his magic. When you press the button on the silver bracelet you would think of what you would want to say to the other and they would hear you in there mind right away. He would always call them bracet because that's what chihiro would call them when she was little.

They walked down from there room some bowing at haku saying things like "good morning master haku" and "you guys look lovely master haku" haku was the master of the bath house because boh was to young to take the spot. Haku glanced around at them but didn't say anything to anyone.

Once they got to the kitchen haku and chihiro walked around looking for what they wanted. The bath house had a new renovation which added lots of things to the place as in a new buffet. Haku got his food and was waiting for chihiro to get hers so they could sit down. She looked around but she honestly didn't feel like eating. Getting fat was her nightmare and she was already over 80 pounds. She just got a bowl of oatmeal and strawberries and walked over to haku.

"That's all?" he questioned she nodded it was not a lot but he was just happy she was eating. He hated hearing her say she was getting fat for she wasn't hungry. They walked over to a table and sat their stuff down. Chihiro finished eating after a few bites that looked like about 5 baby bites to haku. He was so worried about her but didn't want anyone to hear what they would talk about he didn't want to expose chihiro to the public like that so he waited and finished eating his food. They walked back to her room and she put her stuff down. "That was good" haku said "did you like yours? I'm glad you ate baby" he smiled at her as her face whent a light pink."it was okay I guess thank you love" she got on her tippy toes and quick kissed him on the lips."I love you haku" she hugs him and puts her head in the crook of his neck."I love you to chihiro" he hugs her back an kisses her head.

649 𝓦𝓞𝓡𝓓𝓢 𝓛𝓔𝓣'𝓢 𝓖𝓞𝓞𝓞