My Dad's Stalker

"Hello brat!" Yelled a foreign voice. I looked around to see the redheaded freak that loved my dad so much. I frowned. "What is it now Grell?" I asked as politely as I could.
Grell hopped down from a rooftop. Ciel was standing beside me watching Grell. "It's the freak."
I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't have said something so mean but I'd leave it to Ciel to. Grell growled at him & huffed. "Now don't be that way I just want to talk to you. Bri darling, be a dear & tell me where your father is. I don't want to hurt anyone.... yet."
"I'm sorry but Father didn't come with us today. He's not here obviously." I said. Grell sighed then said, "You know Bri if your father wasn't such a jerk you would be my child."
I gagged a little & almost threw up. That I wasn't expecting. Grell was revolting enough when he talked to my father but this crossed the line. "I'm sorry I don't know where Father is at the moment."
"Why Bri you don't even realize when your parent is nearby?" Said a familiar voice. I looked over to a dark ally to see my father walking out. I sighed. "I thought you were at home. Working."
My father shook his head. "I must keep an eye on both of you. I can't really trust you with Young Master. He fairs you to, he might try something."
Ceil got angry. "You'd honestly think I'd try something on a comner! She's not a noble!"
Grell was standing by Father's side watching him in an admiring way. But what caught my attention was my Father didn't care when Grell did. "Young Master, Bri & I are not comners nor are we nobles. We both are demons or at least I am & she is but half a demon. The poor dear is not to be confused by you."
I scoffed. "I am not confused! I know exactly where I stand!" I started walking away when Father caught my wrist. "You are to stay with the Young Master until I say, understood?"
"Yes Father."
Grell watched him. "What about me Bassy? What will we do?"
"You will go away Grell. My daughter doesn't need to be affected by your disease." Father said walking us back to the carriage. Grell thought. "Come now Bassy I want to stay with you. I can be a step in mother for her! For Bri. I can. Please?"
Father shook his head. "She's done fine for the last 12 without one. She shall be fine."
Grell started throwing a tantrum. "She needs a mother figure! Let me help! With all the things she needs to know I can help with that!"
Father watched the redhead. "Not now maybe in a few days, come by then."
Grell's eyes popped. "Thank you Bassy! We'll have lot's of fun Bri!"
I looked away not wanting to watch him. "Goodbye Grell. I will see you in three days time."
Father drove us home without saying a word. Ceil watched me from his side of the carriage as I looked outside away from everyone. My mind drifted away thinking back to my mother.
*FLASHBACK*
I was very young when I lived with my mother probably around the age of 3. How I remembered this far back was because of my Father's powers he passed down to me. But anyway I was inside my mother's house that was slightly shaking due to a storm. Inside the kitchen my mother, a former nun, was cooking dinner. She had long brown hair & beautiful brown eyes. She was very caring & loving but she was sick & weak. She became that way after she had me. My mother talked to me cooking. "You know Bri, the church threw me out because I had you with an unclean one. Your father is a very handsome man. You have his looks my dear child. You'll love him."
I only gurgled at her sitting up in my crib. I held dear to my teddy my mother had made for me. It had small black eyes & button nose that she had bought. She used all her money on me to get the best. She turned to me slowly. "I should get you to your father. Right now before anything else."
That was all I could remember before everything went dark.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*
When we got back home I walked to my room. I got my picture of my mother & cried for a while.