𝓟𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ❛ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘺 ❜

❛ 𝓣𝗛𝗘 𝓟𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧 ❜
00. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲
social media, imessage!

If you told me that Hopkins and Ridgeway have hated each other since the dawn of time I would believe you

If you told me that Hopkins and Ridgeway have hated each other since the dawn of time I would believe you. Because it's true they have and always will, fucking hated each other. Both schools are a ten-minute walk from each other, but most would compare it to crossing the border into North Korea rather than a walk across town. And god forbid you make the mistake of wearing rival colours in opposition territory, then all bets of your safety are off.

See no one remembers what sparked the rivalry, or what started it. But you can only assume people stopped caring after a while, as all that was important was being the winning party and having bragging rights over the other. With both high schools going toe to toe in everything you could think of, football, American football, hockey, basketball. Especially basketball.

Games between the Hopkins Royals and Ridgeway Saints are always a crowd magnate with sold-out venues of people eager to watch bitter rivals go head to head. However, since the arrival of Paige Bueckers, the games were a bit more one-sided in the women's game. With Hopkins coming out on top more than Ridgeway in recent years, the Saints looked to change that.

In two days, they looked to debut their newest varsity athlete. Sansa Solaris, daughter of NBA legend Julian Solaris and the younger sister of star athlete and captain of Ridgeway Highs men's basketball team Cassius Solaris. Sansa is truly a force to be reckoned with, as she had a phenomenal eighth-grade season, leading to a no-brainer decision for her to be called up to play varsity as a freshman. Her skills are undeniable but people are still unsure if she can match the brilliants that is Paige Bueckers.

What are your thoughts? Do you think Sansa Solaris has what it takes to bring Ridgeway back to the top of the rivalry despite only being a freshman? Or will Hopkins confirm their unbroken win streak with Senior Bueckers leading the charge? Guess we'll find out in two days time.

TOP COMMENTS

hopkins4ever don't make me laugh paige is going to fucking crush that kid 😂

lisahampt12 finally someone to humble bueckers 😌

jamieboyz89 the audacity of comparing PAIGE with her...like be ACTUALLY fr 😭😭

bunnybuz time for the saints to go back on top 🔛🔝

evam0rgz ain't no way paige mf bueckers is going to get out played by a freshy 😬

gracieabramsgirly just known sansa is gonna slaughter those fuckin royal our queen of the north fr 👑

timj3ns0n12 can't wait for the ridgeway assholes to realise nothing is gonna save there joke of a team 💀
annabellaaaa last time I checked our boys still had you on lock 🤭