CHAPTER 1

Name is an intelligent student and very ambitious. She grew up, living alone with her mother. Her dad left her when she was only 6 years old. Ever since that, she promised herself to study hard-
since her family is low in finance. To fulfill her mother's expectations, Name is the only hope.

Let's roll back to her past:

At high school, Name got a scholarship to the best school in Osaka, Japan. Her family needs to move to a city. For the rich, they may think it's just a piece of cake, to rent a tiny apartment. But, for Name's family, it took them a lot of money. Her mom work, pushes herself and came home late every night just to rent a tiny-ugly looking place.

On the first day of school, it went very well. Name doesn't have any problem with her school life. Simple, mid, but not happy. The girl always scored A+ on every subject, and she called as "The Class Genius". Had a good reputation, no problem socializing with others-
but she know it damn well that other people just uses her as cheat-machine.

In Youna Elite Academy, you have to score Atleast A for every semester. Unless.. you want to get kicked.

Oh, did i forget to tell you what Youna Elite Academy is? Well, I'm gonna explain it very well to you, dear readers.
Youna Elite Academy : An academy based in Osaka, Japan. The best academy in city, the test to go there is very hard and the chances to get accepted is only 10%. Sounds possible, isnt it?
it is for sure full of rich and bratty kids, which i hate it too. Who doesn't hate a rich brat?

Alright, roll back to Story.

After one semester long, there's no problem at all. As usual, she ranked the first place. As everyone expected..
but name's happiness didn't last long.
why? why no?
It's because the new student.
He stole the spotlight of Name.
Ofcourse, Name, the high achiever mad and felt her blood boil.

Name sat on her chair, wondering.
"Ugh.. what's his name?! I can feel it that he's gonna stole my place. i can't let him.." As she yell it in a careful but yet annoyed tone.
That boy that i meant has a bangs, hime styled but the back of his haircut styled like a jellyfish haircut. He is not that tall, white-skinned and has purple eyes. I have to agree that he is indeed a bit handsome, but he is still annoying. "Let's meet him, then." she thought.

Name walked and led her pathway to desk right besides the window. There he met a boy that everyone was talking about.
"Hey. I am the class president, Name. yours?" As you tried to shook your hands.
"Hi, miss smarty pants~ i am Sca-ra-mouche."
Name looked at Scaramouche in a disgusted way.
She then looked at him for a few seconds and smiled, and she ran to the toilet.
"What was that?!"

Note : My grammar is still very messy. I'm sorry if it was short, I'll try to grow it. I'm struggling with upcoming exams right now.. Thank you, and please wait for the next chapter.