Characters

Erik Stone | 42 | Protagonist

Erik is a flawed yet determined archeologist who is passionate about uncovering the truth. He is driven by his desire to make a name for himself in the field and often takes risks to achieve his goals. He can be impulsive and stubborn, but deep down he has a strong moral compass and cares deeply about those around him.

Erik is a tall, muscular man with a rugged appearance. He has piercing blue eyes and a scruffy beard, giving him a rugged and adventurous look. He always wears a leather jacket and boots, even in the scorching heat of the European summer.

Goran | 30 | Antagonist

Goran is a cunning and ruthless leader of the primitive tribe. He will stop at nothing to achieve his goal of taking over the region and will do whatever it takes to eliminate anyone who stands in his way. He is a master manipulator and uses fear and intimidation to control those around him.

Goran is a tall and imposing figure with a muscular build. He has dark hair and piercing green eyes that seem to hold a hint of malice. He always wears a necklace made of animal bones, giving him a menacing and primal appearance.

Nina |25 | Deuteragonist

Nina is a member of the primitive tribe who begins to question Goran's leadership and motives. She is brave and resourceful, using her knowledge of the land to help Erik in his quest. She is also fiercely independent and refuses to be controlled by anyone.

Nina is a petite woman with long, dark hair and piercing brown eyes. She has a strong and athletic build from her life in the wild. She often wears animal skins and carries a bow and arrow, giving her a wild and untamed appearance.

Lars | 45 | Tritagonist

Lars is a member of Erik's team and serves as his second-in-command. He is a loyal friend and ally, always willing to put himself in harm's way for the greater good. He has a sharp wit and is often the voice of reason in tense situations.

Lars is a tall, lean man with short, sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He has a calm and confident demeanor, often wearing a smile even in the face of danger. He is always dressed in practical and sturdy clothing, ready for any situation.

Dr. Maria Rodriguez | 38 | Confidante

Dr. Rodriguez is a colleague and friend of Erik's. She is a brilliant and determined archeologist, but also has a kind and nurturing side. She serves as a sounding board for Erik and helps him work through his flaws and doubts.

Dr. Rodriguez is a petite woman with short, curly black hair and warm brown eyes. She always has a friendly smile on her face and is often dressed in professional attire, ready for any dig site.

Dr. Marcus Blackwell | 50 | Foil

Dr. Blackwell is a rival archeologist who is jealous of Erik's success. He is arrogant and dismissive, often belittling Erik's findings and methods. He serves as a contrast to Erik's passion and determination.

Dr. Blackwell is a tall and imposing man with a stern expression. He has neatly styled grey hair and wears expensive suits, giving him an air of sophistication and superiority.