10: Time to fight this feeling

Sana, on a rooftop, still flushing in her mind what she said to Tzuyu. Then Momo came.

"Why do I need to experience this..... I just wanted to fall in love and to be loved by someone....," sighs. "I don't get it.... Why I am so bad luck when it comes in love?", Momo turn Sana to her and hug her. She caressed her hair and give her a comfort that she needed to. "It's fine Satang.... It's really comes first before you get your partner.... It's hard but you can still try to love him back, even there are in between for you both. You can't just give up and lose your love, just try, if you wouldn't did it, try again..." Sana sobs, hugging Momo tightly, ".... Don't ever forget that I am here to support your decision, whatever it is but when it comes to bad idea, expect me to not support you." Sana nodded in understanding, Momo slightly pulls away, she wipes Sana's tears while smiling. "Thank you unnie, you're the best sister that came to my life", hugs her again, "You're welcome Satang."

A few minutes later, Sana still on the rooftop, thinking what to do next to win Tzuyu's heart. She took a deep breathe and leave the rooftop.

On the other hand, Tzuyu was with MiChaeng, watching them both. "You know? You're the sweetest couple I've ever seen..." he said, Chaeyoung turn to him and said, "Really Tzu?", Tzuyu nodded. "And I am envy," the two look at him, surprise. Chaeyoung nudge him playfully, "Just approach Sana, she looks like she likes you." Chaeyoung whisper while Mina's chuckling, Tzuyu turn red, "Wh-What are you saying? She's not and... we're friend, a close friend." Chaeyoung gave him a teasing smile, "A close friend, huh? Alright, we understand that you're going to kept it for a long time." Tzuyu full red and hides it by burying his face on the table. "Don't mention it again!" he muttered. Chaeyoung laughs with Mina and still teasing him.

"U-um, Tzuyu? Can I..... talk to you in... private?", Tzuyu looks up and saw Sana, looking away. He turn red again and say yes, Sana leaves first and be followed by Tzuyu.

On a private place............

Sana stops walking and turn to Tzuyu with a confidence. Tzuyu was nervous about what Sana want to talk about. She sighed, "Sorry..." she said looking down. Tzuyu got confused, "For...what?" he asked. "For anything that you'd experience in your first day in this school, I'd be so stupid in that time and now.... I regret it," Tzuyu gave her a warm smile and reach for her chin, make her look at him. "It was fine Sana, you don't need to apologize. I understand what you've did and I am happy that I met you on that situation. I didn't regret that I came in this school and.... I found my partner in my life." Sana's eyes got widen. "W-what do you mean...?" Tzuyu get closer, her heart skips a beat. "You know what I mean Sana, don't act like you didn't know what I am talking about." he whispered, for a last moment, he smiled again and lean in to kiss her lips. Sana got surprise but recover quickly, she kisses him back as she wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him more closer. Tzuyu smiles between the kisses, he slightly pulls away, staring at Sana's eyes. "You look more beautiful in closer...", he whispered, then she smiled. "But you look more and more beautiful when you're smiling." he whispered again, Sana hits him playfully then he chuckled. "Tell me Sana... are you feeling the same?", he waits for her answer, he hopes to say yes, Sana gave him a smile and nodded. "Yes Tzuyu... I am." Tzuyu's eyes lighten up, he hugs Sana tightly and being emotional. "I don't want to let you go now..", he whispers, Sana pulled him closer and whispered, "Me too, Tzuyu."

This is the time to fight this feelings....

Someone's watching.....

"Come on unnie, they really love each other. I can't ruin it." The girl said, she talking to....
"It was fine, I'm just testing that girl and now... she really show me that she loved my little brother." It's Lisa, "They were really, I even made your little bro jealous." Lisa looks at him, "You really do, Kookie?", Jungkook nodded, he wraps his arms around her waist. "Um, can I go now unnie Lisa?" She looks at the girl and nods, "Thanks for everything Elkie", smiles then leaves. Lisa looks at Jungkook, he's flirting. "Oh Mr Jeon, you're flirting aren't you?", he smiled seductively, "Well, it that's what you're thinking then I am, what are you going to do now?", she slides her hand on Jungkook's arm. "What do you think?" she ask getting closer, he chuckles and pulled her into a kiss.

The bells ring........

--------------------------------------------------------•

To be continued...

Thank you for reading.
Sorry for the grammatical errors.

--------------------------------------------------------•