You & Me

6/6

The smell of camembert wafted into Luka's nose as he was wrapped snugly in Adrien's arms. "What is that?" he mumbled. Adrien shot up and tried to hide Plagg but Luka was too quick. "That's your Kwamii, right?," guessed Luka. Adrien sighed, relieved that he didn't have to hide anymore.
"You know you can't tell Ladybug about this," Plagg said between bites.

Adrien sat up in bed, "How am I supposed to keep this from her?" he groaned. Natalie overheard and burst into his room, dropping her iPad. The boys were cuddling under the covers.

"Adrien Émile Gabriel Donatien Athanase Agreste, you are not allowed boys overnight!" She screamed in a hushed voice.

"It's not what it looks like," pleaded Adrien as Luka was scurrying out of bed. Gabriel was summoned by the commotion but Luka managed to hide in time. Apparently, Adrien had a surprise photoshoot. "You have to go? I have so many questions though," Luka whined. Adrien kissed him, and allowed him to come along to the shoot.

Adrien headed to his walk-in closet to pick out an outfit for the photoshoot while Luka explored the room. He sat down at Adrien's computer and the screen lit up with a picture of a beautiful young woman holding a baby boy. Luka recognised those blonde locks anywhere; it was Adrien.

"That's my mother, Émile," said Adrien.
"You have her eyes," Luka said, cupping Adrien's face,
"...her hair," he continued, "and her beauty." He kissed Adrien deeply, their bodies instinctively led them to bed and they toppled over each other. The sound of Natalie's heels echoed through the hallway and the boys broke away from each other. Their chests rose and fell, their ribs touching with each breath. Adrien looked up at Luka, noticing the usually light blue eyes now darker and his pupils dilated, mirroring his own eyes.

"I need to go.." Adrien whispered. He was able to sneak Luka out of the window, they were to be meet at the Eiffel Tower.

The Agreste's and Natalie drove down to the Eiffel Tower and started with the photoshoot, which was to promote tourism in Paris (thought the city hardly needed it). The model was wearing a black and white hoodie with "Paris" on it and simple blue jeans. The director was aiming for "A Typical Day in Paris" vibe.

Adrien leaned against the base of the tower, looking up at the cloudless sky. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Luka and his impassive expression turned into a cheery smile. "Adrien, focus, per favore!" said Vincent, the photographer.
"Actually, we can use that. Paris is the city of love, he should be smiling," Gabriel said.
"And with a girl! Bring in an extra!" Vincent called out to the crew. Luka came over and suggested that he should be in the picture with Adrien, but he was dismissed.

"Why, father?" asked Adrien.
"Just do what you're told, son."

The crew led everyone to the top of the Eiffel Tower and posed Adrien with a random girl. The initial shot was planned to capture them standing closely, with their hands intertwined, holding a rose in their mouths, and their foreheads gently touching, all while a drone snapped photos.

"Ah, Adrien, where is the light, the spark, l'amour in your eyes?" groaned Vincent.

"Why can't I do this with Luka?" Adrien yelled, then turned to the girl, whispering, "Sorry, sweetheart."

Gabriel didn't let the photographer answer. "Because people are uncomfortable with it!"

"The people or you?" retorted Adrien, on the brink of tears. Gabriel didn't say anything, he took Natalie and left. She cast an empathic look, silently apologising for his father's behaviour.
A few minutes later, chaos erupted in the city as people were screaming across town; animals from the zoo ran free in the streets. A massive gorilla slammed into the Tower, sending the crew tumbling towards Adrien and the girl. He clung to the railing and the girl's arm, trying not to get squashed by the photography equipment.