No. 01

I walk down the street with my coffee in my hand. It's early in the morning, but there is quite a few people walking down the streets. Mainly men and women dressed in business attire.

I walk into American Apparel, which is where I work. I had to open this morning so I had to be here very early in the morning.

I squat down to unlock the gate and push it up so I can get in the store.

I walk in to the dark store and walk behind the counters to turn on the lights.

I walk toward the back room and set my stuff in its usual spot.

When I come out there is a guy walking in the door.

"Hey we aren't open yet" I say.

"Oh yeah I'm here for my first day of work, I'm Jack." He says shaking my hand.

"Erin. Well Natalie should be here in a few minutes she should be training you." I say.

"Or you could take me in the back room and train me to be a good boy." He smirks.

"What was that?" I didn't hear.

"Oh nothing just looking around" he smiles.

I have a bad feeling about this, but I just met him.

The store door opens and Natalie walks in.

"Hey Nat" I wave while carrying a box of shirts.

"Hey Ren" she replies.

"Jacks here your are supposed to train him" I say.

"Okay is that him?" She whispers.

"Yeah that's him." I answer.

"Ooh hello. He is definitely on my to do list" she growls.

"It can't be too hard to get him. He seems like a fuckboy."