No. 02

Well jacks first day wasn't too bad other than the fact he hit on me every time he had to go to the back room, where we had extra inventory than we could set out in the tables.

Flashback|

"Look at you. Your one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen"

"Those pants look really good on you"

"Do you have a boyfriend? Of course you do, your hot af"

Even when I was putting more shirts down on the table that needed restocked he would walk behind me in the tiny isle way rubbing on me.

Before I left I had a chat with Jack.

"Jack listen today was your first day and you didn't do to bad. You can lift heavy boxes and we need guys around here to help, pretty desperately. But what you have been saying is inappropriate and unprofessional. Do you understand?" I say.

"Of course. It's just my personality to be a nice guy. I've been told I'm a big flirt. So when I see a beautiful girl, like you I can't help myself. I like to give beautiful people compliments." He stays shrugging his shoulders.

"Well let's just keep this professional" I say walking away.

"Okay gorgeous. What ever you say. I'll see you tomorrow!" He smirks.

"Whatever" I say locking the door.

I walk down the streets in the dark. The music store should still be open for about another hour, so I go look for some new vinyls and such.

I walk out with some CDs of twenty one pilots, the weeknd, Jack and Jacks ep, Shawn Mendes, etc.

I loved this shop Because I can buy about 10 albums or vinyls for about $30.

After I checkout I walk outside and head towards in-N-out.

I walk and see Jack talking with his friends.

Fuck my life. He's going to say hello I'm sure.

"Hey Erin!" Jack waves.

"Oh hey Jack!" I say with a fake smile.

"This is my friends Jack, Sammy, and Nate" he points.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you all" I say as I wait for my food.

A lady comes to the counter with my bag of food and hands me my drink.

"Headed home beautiful?" Jack asks me.

"Yes I am" I say showing my takeout bag.

"Well you could eat here and talk with me and the guys if you want" he smiles.

I thought about it and I really didn't want to but I didn't want to seem rude.

"Oh well I have to go take my dog out. He's been stuck in the apartment all day" I say.

"Alright well see you at work hot stuff" Jack says putting his hand right above my butt.

I take his hand off and wave to all his friends.

I walk home a little annoyed. I told Jack he needs to keep it professional. I mean we can be friendly but he cannot flirt. But what does he do? Continue trying to charm me.

I think I need to call 1-800-FUCKBOY