Chapter 1

(Characters will be introduced in the story)

A girl was silently sleeping in her room. The room was filled with peace, and only the sound of her slow breathing can be heard. She was sleeping like a kumbhkaran.

When suddenly a loud sound of alarm echoed in the room and she jolted off from her sleep. She slowly got up and opened her eyes. She picked up her phone to look at the time and the moment she looked at the time her expression went horrified because the time was showing 8 a.m. in the morning and her college also starts at 8 a.m.

She didn't waste any time and got up from the bed and ran to her bathroom. While showering she decided that she'll reach the college around 9 p.m. So she will directly take her 3rd class. She also decided to bunk her second class which is economics because she doesn't like that subject.

She got out of the bathroom while adjusting her towel because obviously she forgot to take her clothes in a hurry.

Then she ran to the closet. There was a huge closet with all types of dresses, accessories and all other necessities.

She wasted 15 minutes selecting "what should I wear today?" Girl's Problem.

Then she finally chose a brown full sleeves crop top and paired it with the beige pants and she quickly went in front of the dressing table and started combing her waist length hair.

She doesn't like to style her hair because of her laziness so she usually leave them open or make a simple bun of it. She quickly made a bun of her hair and secured it neatly with a hair clutch, she took some strands of her front hair and left them to fall freely on her face.

After being done with her hair, she applied body lotion on her hands and face. Yes she applied body lotion on her face!

Then she applied kajal in her big doe eyes and quickly make a pout with her lips so that she can apply her lip gloss. After being satisfied with her look she hurried off the room and made her way downstairs.

She was descending stairs, she was literally running when she reached the last stair she put a break on her legs.

Her upper body came forward and she quickly grabbed the end of the railing of the stairs so that she can prevent herself from falling. Bach gayi!

"Areee aram se yuvika beta gir jayegi" Said an old lady coming from the front.

She was carrying a basket in her hand which shows she was coming from the temple.

"Nahi gir rhi mai dadi, or aap mujhse baat mat kijiye" Yuvika said in a childish tone.

"Kyu bhai, maine kya kar diya ab?" The old lady said matching her tone.

"Aapne mujhe jagaya kyu nahi, dekhiye apke wajah se kitni late ho gayi mai meri class bhi miss hogyi"

Yuvika complained and pouted her lips.

"Beta mai mandir gayi huyi thi, mujhe laga tu uth gayi hogi. Sorry kal se dhyan rakhungi" The old lady said pacifying her.

Yuvika came forward and hugged her dadi and said "ha koi na, koi na kal se dhyan rakhna par ab mai chalti hu warna or late ho jaungi."