Chapter 8

The next morning yuvaan and yuvika were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. A ray of sunlight came from the balcony, fell on yuvaan's face, he blinked his eyes and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Yuvika felt something tinglish on her neck she opened her eyes to see her husband's face buried in her neck.

She felt shy and her heart started beating rapidly due to the shared proximity. They were so close to each other.

She gently tried to remove his face from her neck so that she could get up. But yuvaan buried his face even more in the sleep.

After so many attempts she finally managed to get out of his grip. She got up from the bed and looked at him with affection in her eyes, her lips curved in a small smile.

She went to the closet and picked her outfit for today. She entered the bathroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She started thinking about all the incidents which had happened in the past two months.

Her eyes were showing undeniable pain. She traced her reflection in the mirror with her fingers, she had a small painful smile on her lips.

She splashed water on her face forcefully as if she was trying to get rid from the pain of her heart.

Then she did her morning business and quickly took a shower.

Meanwhile yuvaan opened his eyes due to the loss of the warmth. His first instinct was to see yuvika's face but she was not there.

He quickly got up from his laying position and started thinking where she had gone so early in the morning?

Then he heard the sound of running water coming out from the bathroom.

He understood she was in the bathroom so he got up and went to the closet to get his gym clothes.

He quickly changed into his gym clothes and made his way outside the room.

After one hour of workout he entered the room to find it empty. He thought for a while and then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, he quickly got dressed in a white shirt, black pants and black blazer. Then he wore his black sleek shoes and left the room.

He descended the stairs and entered the living room. But yuvika was not there so he made his way to the kitchen and there she was cooking something.

"Good morning." He said making his way to her side.

She looked up and smiled at him.

"Good morning Mr. Singhania."

She was smiling but yuvaan caught the pain behind her smile and on top of that she was calling him Mr. Singhania instead of aan.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" He asked to try to communicate.

"Breakfast bana rahi hu sabke liye." She said smiling.

"Chef h na wo bana lenge, tum kyu pareshan hori ho."

"Bas aise hi aaj mera mann kar rha tha breakfast banane ka." She said while applying butter on the sandwiches.

"Let me help you." He said trying to help her.

"Aap jaiye jake chair pr bethiye it's almost done mai bas aa rahi hu lekar."

He was about to say something when ayan entered the kitchen.

"Good morning bhaiyaaaa." He sang loudly hugging yuvaan from behind.

Yuvaan ruffled his hair in response and wished him back.

"Good morning chipkali." He said hitting the back of her head.