𝓒𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝓕𝗢𝗨𝗥 ❛ 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 ❜

❛ 𝓣𝗛𝗘 𝓟𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧 ❜
04. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
real life, social media, imessage!

One year at Notre Dame and everything had gone to shit. Not in the academic or athletic sense, no Sansa was getting a's across the board, while also leading the Fighting Irish to winning the Big East and the NCAA Women's Tournament. The issue she faced was more of the personal kind, and since it would take too long to explain it in full she'd summarise it in two words. Wren Bardot.

The two hadn't spoken in two days, mostly because Sansa had been avoiding her like the plague. That didn't stop Wren from bagging on her apartment door all night long, she could hear her sobs and apologies through the door. But Sansa couldn't bring herself to forgive her, what she did was unforgivable. The thought of being anywhere near her made the girl's skin crawl, and right now all she wanted was to put as much distance as possible between them.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Sansa mumbled to herself as sat cocooned in her weighted blanket in the darkness of her room, it was close to midnight and the only thing lighting up her room was the screen of her laptop that she had been staring at for what felt like forever. "Moms going to be pissed" And with that, she clicked confirmed, Sansa was leaving Notre Dame hopefully somewhere far far away from Wren Bardot.

sansa solaris sansasolaris

I have had an amazing year, full of amazing moments and lovely people. But it is with a heavy heart that I am entering the NCAA transfer portal, for personal reasons not related to sports or studies. Thank you to Notre Dame for an amazing freshman year, and as always thankful to my family, friends, doctors, athletic trainers and fans for their support. Regards, Sansa Solaris.

⤿ 187k ⇋ 197k ♡︎ 264k

tia tiamartin44

WTF IS GOING ON IN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS 😭😭

⤿ 142 ⇋ 120 ♡︎ 189

rhea rh34th31r1sh

she still following everyone but wren...