Ch. 9

(A/N: Last chapter!! I didn't know where I was going with this in the middle cause I lost my inspiration but I had to finish it! I hope you enjoyed the final chapter and there will be Q & A with the characters if you'd like! Just comment your questions down below!! Thank you so much for reading and sticking by me! Apologies if you hated it and felt your time was wasted!)

Harry's P.O.V.

I sighed as I was leaving Louis behind for a few days, I begged him to come with me I told him Liam wouldn't mind but he kept insisting it wouldn't be a good idea. I kissed him several times before leaving to Liam's; when I got there Niall was the first to greet me, or rather greet my bag of goodies I brought with me. I smiled and hugged Liam tightly kissing his cheek, "I made popcorn and got some snacks and soda pop" he said smiling taking the bag from Niall causing a protest from the younger lad, "give that back!" He whined, "no, it's for the movie night" Liam said looking in the bag, "are these cake pops?" Liam asked, I tried to hide the smile on my face as I nodded, "interesting" he said closing the bag, "I thought it would be funny cos when I first met you guys Niall asked me to make you a cake for your anniversary, that was 2 months ago today so its kinda like our friendship-versary" I said smiling, "let me see!!" Niall whined, Liam laughed and gave him one of the cake pops I made and he busted into laughter seeing the 'dick pops' I made, "I love these!! Can you make me a bunch of them for pride day? I wanna hand them out to my family" Niall said, Liam gave him a warning look shaking his head and Niall sighed eating one looking at Liam winking, "erm can you guys refrain from sex while I'm here?" I laughed, "no promises!" Niall said laughing, "I promise" Liam laughed, "do blow jobs count if you're asleep?" Niall asked, "yes" Liam said taking the bag from him once again, "we can't have sex anyway Zayn's home tonight" Liam said, that had reminded me. "Where is Zayn? I have something to give him" I said, "he should be in his room" Liam said; I nodded and went to his room knocking on his door but there was no answer; I opened the door slowly and looked inside calling his name but no one answered so I left the necklace on his bedside table and went back to Liam and Niall. We had fun watching movies and playing games pulling pranks on each other by 11pm we were already getting ready for bed since we had school the next morning. "You're gonna love the school Harry, I promise" Liam said, "no you won't" Niall protested, "why won't I?" I laughed, "cos it's school.. unless you're a nerd like Liam then I guess you'll like it" he shrugged, "I am not a nerd!" Liam fought back. "What time is your alarm set for?" Niall asked, "I like to get up early to make sure we have everything unlike you I don't wanna get in trouble my first day of school" he sighed, "once again.. NERD!!" Niall said throwing a pillow at him, "hey Harry I'll blow you if you bring me cupcakes for lunch" Niall said, "no thanks; my boyfriend blows me enough" I smirked, oohh is he hot?" He asked, "Niall!" Liam scolded, "just a question" he said, "yes he's very hot and before you ask no I'm not telling you about my sex life but yes he gives amazing head" I said. Liam ended the conversation with a promise to Niall for a quickie in the bathroom once I was asleep.

A few hours passed and we were at school, my first few classes were alright, I had all my classes with Liam and some with Niall so that was good. We were sat at the canteen when I saw a familiar head of raven black hair heading my way, "hey Z, whats up?" I asked, "did you leave this on my dresser?" He asked sounding a little irritated holding the necklace Louis asked me to give him, "yes L-" "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!" Zayn said really irritated now grabbing my shirt and lifting me out of my seat. "Zayn calm down" Liam said standing up to his older brother, "from Louis, he wanted me to tell you he's sorry and he hopes you can forgive him for whatever he did" I said trying to get his grip on my shirt to loosen up. "What shit are you pulling Styles?" He growled, "n-nothing.. Louis asked me to give it to you" I said, he let me go and warned Liam to keep me away from him as he stormed out, I looked at him and Niall sighing, "what was that about?" I asked, "where did you get this..?" Liam asked holding up the necklace, "like I told Zayn, Louis gave it to me to give to him" I said. Niall and Liam shared a look of fear and confusion before showing me a picture of them Louis and Zayn; "is this Louis?" He asked, "yeah thats him.." I said, "this is your boyfriend..?" Niall asked, "yeah? Before you say anything yes I know he had a past with Zayn and I don't care, that was the past I'm the present" I said, "it's not that.." Liam said licking his lip sadly, "you guys are worrying me.. what's wrong?" I asked, "Harry.. Louis died.. 4 months ago.." Niall said.