𝟏 ✨ Past

22 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨

It was rainly heavily and and it was around 9 at night .
On the road a car was passing but suddenly it stopped. Little Shaurya Rathore asked the driver ...... What happened to car uncle? The driver replied Don't know beta wait let me see.

Shaurya was coming from the birthday party of his friend Abhimanyu Singh Raghuvanshi. Driver was checking the car so Shaurya was getting bored so he comes out of the car he was standing near the driver when some noice start coming following that sound Shaurya went there to find out that a little girl (newborn) was in dustbin and crying very much so Shaurya pick the girl and start shouting If anyone come from her parents but no one comes so he take her to driver where driver asked shaurya who is she where did he find her............ Shaurya replied he found her in dustbin and no one was there and she was crying very much so he shouted if anyone from her parents come and take her but no one comes....... So driver asked shaurya What to do now we can't leave her here also. Shaurya replied to driver I am taking her with me to home.

After reaching home Shaurya went inside with little girl in his hand when he entered his father was coming downstairs and saw shaurya with little baby in his hand so asked him who is she? Shaurya replied don't know I found her in dustbin when returning and no one was there with her and she was crying very much so he bring her here with him. After feeding little girl some food shaurya asked his father Dad did you get any information about her. So his father replied No beta no one knows her and there was no missing complaint filled for any children.

His father manager asked him Sir what we will do now? His father replied I am thinking same. So Shaurya replied Dad can she stay with us as our little sister we don't have sister and mom left us so can she stay with us ( with teary eyes) she also alone and we know how it feels when no one is with you so dad can she?? 🥺

Seeing shaurya with teary eyes his father replied Yes she can stay with us .......

Shaurya start dancing in happiness .....seeing there big brother dancing Kartk Rathore and Ritik Rathore who were sleeping comes out and asked what happened why bhaiya is dancing?? Shaurya replied then idiots if I told you about the news you two will also start dancing like me .....

Kartik and Ritik asked together what happened???? Shaurya replied idiots we got sister....... Kartik and Ritik asked how?? So Shaurya told them everything and the trio start dancing .......

After long dancing session Ritik asked what is her name looking at little girl. Kartik said yes what would be her name? Shaurya asked his Dad can I give her name?? His dad said yes sure you can shaurya......

After few seconds Shaurya said can we name her Isha?? So his dad said yes shaurya it's nice name and matching with this little one personality......

So it's final from today this little one will be known as 'Isha Rathore'.

After few months everyone knows about Isha Rathore as daughter of Rathore's.......

After 6 years

One night and everything shattered Manish Rathore (father of Shaurya) was murdered by there rivals. And from that day shaurya start taking caring of his siblings and shifted to London. And being quiet and Isha also start distancing herself from everyone and be more connected with her brothers.

But it didn't effect the friendship between Shaurya and Abhimanyu. They were connected to each other. But no body see Isha after that in India not even Raghuvanshi because Isha was kept hidden for her safety..........

Let's see what will happen in present time........... When will Rathore's come to India and will Isha also come with them from where she lost her father........

So how the chapter guys tell me comments........

Guys vote .......

If it will get 20 votes so I will post next chapter......

Will meet you soon with new chapter.

Yours introvert author........