Disclaimer

10 | 05 I 2024

Disclaimer: This work of fiction is entirely fictional and does not depict any events or individuals in real life. The characters, locations, and dialogue are products of the author's imagination and should not be interpreted as reflections of reality.

The relationships between characters within the story are purely for entertainment purposes and do not necessarily represent healthy or accurate portrayals of real relationships. The author's intention is solely to create an engaging and imaginative narrative that does not intend to harm or offend any persons. Reader discretion is recommended for a more enjoyable reading experience.

Story's Chronological Order

#01 LOVE ME, LIKE EVERYBODY DOES
#02 I FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUERRERO
#03 EX WITH BENEFITS
#04 Maybe Just One More Chance

Spoilers Ahead...

SYNOPSIS

They say that your first love holds a special significance, as it becomes a part of your heart. But for Sav Ruel Lorenzo Cueva, the opposite was true. The memories he carried in his heart from his first love were not cherished or happy ones, but rather trauma and sadness.

Evry Irina Sumastre was his first love back in college, and their love story ended badly, leaving Sav with nothing but a painful memory.

After ten years, Evry suddenly reappeared in his life. Will Sav forgive and give her another chance, or will he let bitterness and revenge consume him?

Are they destined to find happiness together, or is their reunion merely a reminder of past mistakes and lessons learned?

CASTS

PROTAGONIST

Sav Ruel Lorenzo Cueva (ML)
Evry Irina Sumastre (FL)
Stereos Joe Regalado (Side Character)
Lineth Ruela Dela Cruz- Cueva (Mother)
Kim Kennedy Cueva (Father)

Zander Fourth Cueva
Thalia Veron Cueva (sister)
Cathalina Valen Cueva (sister)
Zariah Faye Cueva
Eight Xygo Cueva- Romano
Loen Xynel Cueva- Romano

Authored by: Winterjamm