Chapter-19

3rd Person POV

After sleeping like that Jungkook felt very thirsty so he was trying to open his eyes slowly.
He then opened his eyes still confused, and moving his head slowly then he slowly pulled away and realised that he was sleeping on Taehyung's lap and hugging his stomach while Taehyung's head rested on the head and neck support of the recliner.

He smiled and then reached out to a water bottle, drank some water and looked at Tae who was still sleeping with his lips parted open and his hair was messy all over his forehead.
He then crouched down to his level and softly brushed his hair and slowly caressed his cheek and Taehyung leaned into the touch.
Jungkook then spread his arms stood beside Taehyung ready to pick him up.
In one Swift motion he carries Tae in his arms in bridal style and takes him to his bedroom making sure that Tae was still asleep.
He then slowly layed Tae down on bed and covered him in quilt.
He then sat on a chair beside the side of the bed where Tae was sleeping and he was was looking at the boy who was sleeping peacefully.
Jungkook was admiring those soft and wavy black hair which were covering his beautiful forehead and a part of his eyebrows. His long black eyelashes and a mole under his eye, then his checks while we're slightly red due to cold and a mole there on his left cheek.
Hus long pointed nose and a beautiful mole at the tip of it and then soft and moist pink lips which looked so tempting.
He kept looking at Tae and even thinking of him.
He then fell asleep due to tiredness but slept with a smile on.
Both of them sleeping in different places of the room but had somewhat similar thoughts, thoughts where they were thinking of each other spending time together.
Both of them slept really well feeling safe in the presence of each other.
Hours passed and soon it was morning, the sun rays entering the room from the gap between the curtains and lighting up the room Bright.

Slowly Taehyung began stirring in sleep and rolled over few times and then finally woke because of the bright sunlight.
He slowly looked around trying to figure out the surroundings and felt calm once he saw Jungkook sleeping in the couch in the corner of the room, he was sitting straight and his upper body was slant like he was trying to learn on the arm rests for some support.
The position seemed very uncomfortable to Tae still he decided to finish his morning routine and came back now waking up Jungkook.
He woke him up and said "Jungkook? Kookie? Jungkookie? Wake up it's time go freshen up and come for breakfast, by then I'll try to cook something for us ok ? You slept in a very wrong position does it hurt somewhere ? "

Jungkook stared at him with sleepy eyes trying to remember whatever he has being told and while nodding then he said in a deep velvety voice " Tae I'm fine my neck hurts but I'll be fine after a hot shower don't worry! "

Tae just gave him a 'you better be fine' look and said "I'll try to make whatever possible with the ingredients available in your kitchen ok, now go and freshen up fast"

Taehyung prepared some kimchi fried rice with some omelettes. He prepared the breakfast and set it on the table.
While he waited for Jungkook ,his thoughts went back to when he fell asleep in the home theatre and how he woke after a while only to find him resting on Jungkook's shoulder. He felt that his shoulder would be sore so he adjusted his position so that Jungkook was sleeping on Taehyung's lap but he didn't know when and how he landed in a bedroom that too Jungkook's.

He was lost in his thoughts when Jungkook arrived and shook tae gently by his shoulders asking him if they could have breakfast.
Taehyung immediately looked towards him and nodded still a little confused but shrugged of his thoughts and served breakfast for the two of them.
They are in silence but the silence also felt comfortable for them, they even enjoyed the peaceful silence between them and finished their breakfast and as usual they cleaned up.

And now Tae was thinking of going back home but he didn't know how to tell it to Jungkook so he said "Hmmm the movie night went well yesterday, but we couldn't complete the drama we were watching, too bad. But I had fun I hope you also enjoyed it as much as I did."

Then Jungkook said " I loved the movie night, in fact I would love to spend more such nights with you. We can plan more things as well. And about the drama should we finish it now ?"

" It's ok we can watch it next time, not a problem for me." Taehyung said not wanting to cause inconvenience to Jungkook.
But maybe Jungkook had other plans so he said
" Let's watch it in a go if we try to watch it some other time then we would have forgotten the story by then or we would have lost interest come lets go and watch it. I'm really sorry but we can watch it now only if you're free and if you want to that is. I'm not forcing you or something."
Taehyung just smiled and said " No no i thought of leaving thinking about your busy schedule and things like that but if you don't have a problem with watching drama with me now then I wouldn't mind either."
Both of them went inside and watched the rest of the episodes and had lots of fun.

To Be Continued...