⇢ ˗ˏˋ Tiring. ࿐ྂ

I was sick, again. Having a cold wasn't so pleasant, was it? Well, at least I didn't have to go to that boring meeting. Though..I kinda miss Astro and Vee now. She knew that meeting was important, but just the thought of being there for 3 hours or more sounded tiring.

I would get up, looking for something to eat while keeping the blanket around me. I found a simple piece of bread and decided to put it into the toaster, grabbing peanut butter for it(yummy!!).

Shelly would wait a good minute before getting the toast and putting peanut butter on it, she would take a bite of it. She didn't feel that hungry anymore now-

"When are they going to come back...?"

Shelly sighed, finishing her toast and sitting on the couch. She was bored. How would she even do anything with this stupid cold? She sighed once again, groaning and slumping against the couch.

She looked up at the ceiling, imagining the meeting being over...her being able to be comfy with Astro and Vee...that would be nice. Very, very, VERY nice! Yeah. If only that stupid— idiotic meeting was over.

She turned on the tv, watching a show. She exhaled loudly, staring at the screen with a deadpan face. She hated her cold! A lot! Couldn't this cold just go away? She could go out of it wasn't here anymore!

I'd grumble.

That won't happen anytime soon, huh?..

I thought, sighing louder. I wished Vee and Astro were here, it was boring without them. She didn't want to be in here anymore! She kept thinking..

Please come back..please come back..

She sighed, covering her eyes with her hands. She curled up with the blanket on her, soon falling asleep on the couch.

// Words: 301\\