Demented

1

       I was walking on blood. I looked around and there were people lying on the floor. I couldn't understand why they would be dead. Why wasn't I dead? Or maybe I was.. I started looking around, away from the dead bodies. The sight of them overwhelmed me to the point, I wanted to die too. I came across a mirror. Only, in the mirror it wasn't my reflection. It had to be something else.. I went to touch the surface and the thing did the same. Our hands touched and I jolted back. It did the same. We were making the same movements. Making the same facial expressions. The thing in the mirror would be scary to most people, but to me, it was strangely beautiful. I couldn't figure out if it was male or female. The creature had long nails, but not the the point where they curled. It's face was an oval, yet it looked like its skin was covered in blood. A rich, red upon its soft looking skin. The eyes were dark. They were cloudy. Black. It occurred to me that maybe it was female. Her nose was small. Her mouth tiny, but when she opened it, hundred of sharp, pointed, blood stained teeth caught my attention. She had hair like mine. Blue with green, the only difference was that she had blood splots covered in her hair. Her body was petite, skinny. She wore the exact same outfit I did. Long sleeved shirt, black jeans, tall boots. Chains moved and made such a wonderful noise. She had the same piercings I did. Snakebites. Her septum pirced. Her cartilage. Her ears were gauged and she had 3 other piercings on each ear. I only knew, because so did I. I didn't understand how I could know so much about her and only seen her once. I felt like she was me.. That would be impossible though.. I was a girl, and she was a demon..

                              When I leaned foward to get a closer look at her, she didn't make the same movements. She opened her mouth wide, teeth glaring at me, and jumped through the mirror that was no longer there. I couldn't move, couldn't scream. I laid there. I knew I could push her away before her teeth ripped into my skin. The strange thing was that I didn't want to move. I almost wanted her to kill me. She snarled and screeched and she tore my skin apart. Blood splattering all over the place. It wasn't painful. It was, what's the word, possibly peacful. I kept listening to her killing me. She wasn't eating me. She was biting and throwing the skin to the side. Maybe trying to get to my heart. It felt like the longest time of her ripping my skin. It felt like the blood wouldn't stop splattering against the floor. And then suddenly, the world went black and I was eternally floating in nothing. Lost, alone. I landed in fire. Then the pain came. My skin intact began to rip apart. It was unbearable.. I screamed until I couldn't make a sound. The tears were burning my cheeks, fire burning my clothes and scorching my skin. It was the worst possible thing you could feel. I felt like I was truly dying. It kept going. The pain felt like it was never going to end. I gave up screaming, realizing that nobody would hear me anyway. I silently cried and something began to screech. It was her again. She walked towards me, screeching. I thought every breathe would be my last.. And she kept screeching, screeching, screeching....