HER KISS (Short story)

This is dedicated to AnneDadis :)) Thank you sa comment mo :)))

Hello. Eto na yung part two ng HIS KISS. Promise ko to db? Read niyo muna po yung first part para maintindihan niyo ng mabuti itong 2nd. Now, I'll do a guy's POV. OKAY?

HERE IT GOES :)))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seb's POV

Errr! I can't count the times I changed my outfit. I also sprayed my favorite perfume a lot. I can't take but glance at myself here in front of my mirror. I can't explain what I'm feeling at this moment. Today is Jasmine's mother's birthday. We're going to their province...Laguna :)

*Msg alert tone

"Babe, are you ready? I am! Keep safe. I love you :)"  a sweet txt msg from Jas. This is one of the reasons why I'm deeply in love with my lady.

===================================================================

"Hi. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I kissed her on her cheek. She just quietly stared at me.

"Whaaaat??? Are you mad? I'm sorry. I took time choosing...."

"Damn.You're sooooo hot. I mean it is unusual seeing you in that trend, babe" she smiled then kissed me back.

This is the reason why I am 10 minutes late. I had hard time picking up my clothes. I usually wear Polo shirts + pants + pelt shoes. In short,  I am a formal man. Now, since we're taking vacation in a resort, I am wearing a fit graphic shirt, a checkered short and a slip-on shoes. At first, I felt like I can't handle this one but seeing my girl go crazy with my new style, I feel confident. HAHA. Anyways, I saw her jaw dropped. HAHA. So braggart of me! 

=========================================================================================================================

Their personal driver fetched us in Jas' condo unit. Jas' parents are really wealthy. They own a resort in Laguna and another branch in Batangas. They also own the condominium in Tagaytay. The one where Jas is staying. Jas is the one managing their condo. She graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. She's really smart and witty. She has everything but she still sings in ARETHA band (A/N Aretha means Virtue. Nasearch ko pa yun ha!HAHA.) She is very humble and down to earth. Those are the reasons why I keep on loving her over and over again.

" What's on your mind? You're too quiet. Aren't you feeling well?" she held my hand