five.

chapter fivecider and leather jackets

chapter five
cider and leather jackets

"DO I LOOK FINE?" SOFIA ASKED her best friend as they walked from izalia's house to the walters. "you always do. and please, lee isn't one to judge, you don't have to worry." izalia said.

sofia nodded, them making the turn to enter the walter family house. once the door was unlocked izalia and sofia entered, kathrine, george, isaac, lee, and benny all in the kitchen.

"hi aunt katherine, hi uncle george." izalia said, going into the kitchen. "hi sweetie. hi sofia." katherine said as she hugged izalia and then she went to hug her uncle.."

"hi mrs. walter." sofia said, a bit nervous even though she had known the lady for years.

"anyways, you know, us ladies, we can't rush these things." katherine said. "you don't think he's too young for that." georgie said.

"what?"

isaac got up, walking to get a piece of toast. "you're never too young to witness the miracle of a piglet birth." katherine said.

"says you, i still cannot look at christmas ham the same way." isaac said. "well you know what isaac? as soon as you're ready to go vegan, i would love to introduce you to my quinoa burgers." katherine said.

isaac pointed a finger at katherine, "no. i'm good."  he said, walking away. "thought so."

izalia walked a bit faster who get to isaac, who looked at her in disgust. "how'd you like your warm shower this morning?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

isaac huffed, rolling his eyes. he remembered what had happened earlier that day, it making him mad again.

isaac was showering, knowing he had the homecoming huddle to get to later. his clothes were already layed out in his room, his leather jacket pairing it all together.

the water was nice and warm, and isaac's day was starting off extremely well. suddenly a large wave of cold water fell down his back, ice cubes hitting his head.

"izalia!"  isaac yelled loudly, shivering in the shower. "oops gotta go." izalia said.

"i guess." isaac muttered in annoyance, figuring out his next prank to izalia. "aw i'm glad."

isaac looked izalia up and down, eyeing her. "where's the rest of your clothes?" isaac asked.

"are you my father? this is my cheer uniform." izalia said. "pretty revealing isn't it?" isaac said.

"why do you care?"

"i don't, and clearly neither do you." isaac said, sitting down on the couch. izalia sat next to him, scooting as far away as she could.

"are you helping lee run the cider cart?" isaac asked. "maybe..why?"

"because i'm running it with alex and jackie, and i don't want to have to deal with you too."

izalia sucked her teeth, getting up and leaving the living room. "watch out for your payback izalia!" isaac yelled as she left.

"is cole..flirting with customers." izalia said to lee as them plus isaac walked to the cider cart to take over for alex and jackie.

"i mean it gets us the sales. i guess." lee said as cole handed a girl a cup of cider while she gave him flirting eyes.

alex and jackie where there, the three of them talking with obvious tension in the air. "hey idiots, stop being dumb and move out the way. it's our turn." isaac said, his hands in his protect.

they all looked at isaac, izalia, and lee, slowly leaving the cart and letting the trio take over.

lee and izalia were doing most of the work, while isaac stood there doing nothing. "hey, your looks aren't going to get us any sales." izalia turned to him.

"really? seems like half of the girls here are coming just to get a better look at me." isaac said.

"or maybe they want to see if that leather is fake or not." izalia said as she handed a full cup of cider to lee.

"like your attitude on that stage. cheerleader my butt." isaac said. "like you could do any better." izalia scoffed.

"i could! watch me." isaac said, leaning forward and about to leave the cart. he stopped in his tracks, looking down at something while izalia's back was turned.

there was a red stain amongst the burgundy fabric that was on izalia's body. izalia seemed to not take notice, and despite how funny and embarrassing that would be for isaac..he knew that his aunt taught him better than that.

isaac took off his leather jacket, leaving the blue and black shortsleeve he had on. he went to izalia, staring to wrap it around her waist.

feeling someone touching her, izalia flung backwards, becoming even more disgusted when she realized it was isaac.

"okay so you're not going to put the moves on me." izalia said, crossing her arms. isaac sighed, waking back over to her.

"you got your period, there's blood on the back of your skirt." isaac said to her. izalia gasped, putting her head in her hands.

isaac started to wrap his jacket around her, izalia not moving this time. "your face is enough embarrassment, you don't need to walk around with two."

"even though that was very backhanded, you care about me." izalia teased.

"ew no, we'll never be at that level. i'm just a man and i know when to not be a jerk." izalia said.

"man? you are far from being a man." izalia said. "just don't get your blood on my jacket, thanks." isaac said, walking away from izalia and going to lee.

nayah speaks !!

ohhh i can't stop writingggg make it stop make it stop am i real or just a prop