The fallen devil

In the highest world of the heavens there were two kingdoms that have always been enemies: The kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of hell.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I belong to the Kingdom of hell.
My name is Katsuki Bakugou and i'm a prince, also called "The fallen devil."
⠀⠀⠀⠀
Why you ask? Well, i'll let you figure that out, but before we have to take a step back in history.

ᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳᅳ

3 December 1602
Katsuki's Pov.

I'm tired. Tired of this stupid palace, this stupid court and even tired of my family.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am just 13years old, most people would call it a phase, but i feel like this is something bigger than just a phase, i feel to hate my family with all my heart.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is something really dangerous to say, dishonour your family, something too devil even for us devils. This is even worse if you're royalty like me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But, can you blame me?
My family cannot even be called such, it is anything but a family.
There's no day that my parents do not fight, and me and my siblings? All we can do is to watch, or just ignore it, that's what i usually do.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But this time i'm tired of just ignoring it, so i started walking outside the palace with no idea where to go, and now i don't even know where i am.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I started swearing, first because i don't even know where i am, and then because i keep walking, instead of going back the way i came.

Right when i was about to turn back, tired of keep walking in the middle of nowhere, i lifted my gaze from the ground, and my eyes widened when i realized where i was.

"Damn..."
Comes spontaneously out of my mouth while i leave this narrow cave where i was, and in front of me i find no less than the barrier that has been dividing Heaven and Hell for centuries and centuries.

While i keep exploring the zone, i do not notice the entrance of someone else there.

"Sweet Jesus!"

Taken aback, i immediately turn to where the voice came from as if my father had just caught me being nice to someone, but this time it was worse than that.

In front of me there was an angel, an angel!
Those ugly things with a halo on their head and wings just like us devils.

"So you are a devil...a real devil."

While he takes a few steps forward, i keep standing there, with a judgmental look on my face while watching his every move until he stops because of the barrier.

"Wow..."

He affirms while looking at me, and i raise my eyebrow at him.

"I did not thought devils could be that beautiful."

"Ehi, watch your mouth, angel!"

Although i immediately put my self on defensive, i could not prevent a sudden blush to start making its way on my cheeks, taken aback by the sudden compliment of that angel.

One of my nerves gets hit when i hear a soft chuckle coming out of his mouth, and i shift my head to face him.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry... By the way, my name is Shoto, what's yours?"

I raise my eyebrow at him again when he tells me his name, and actually expects me to do so too.

"Why would i tell you my name, angel?"

"Because that's a sign of good manners."

A giggle leaves my mouth at the words of that angel, but it felt different from the one i make when i make people cry or i scare them.

"Are you really talking about good manners to a devil, angel?"

I cross my arms around my chest, as i give him a judgmental look.

"You got a point..."

I smirk at his words and we remain in silence for something like 3 minutes, before i decide to speak.

"Well... if you really want to know my name angel, it is-"

The sound of a sudden alarm doesn't let me finish my sentence, and before i could even realize what was happening, the devil until a few seconds ago was in front of me on the other side of the barrier, had already been taken away by some other dumb angels and now i was being carried away.

As i turn to look at who was carrying me away, i recognise my older sister, Akane.
She slaps me, still careful not to hurt me.

"Are you out of your mind Katsuki, leaving the palace and meeting an angel!? Do you even have an idea of what our father-"

"Stop! I know what he would do if he finds out, i do not care!"

For the first time ever, i yelled at one of my siblings, but i am really tired of hearing my father's name everywhere.

My sister was taken aback at first, but then she smiles and stoops at my height.

"Katsuki... You do not have to feel that way to our father-"

"Yea but i do."

I do not even let her finish her sentence, and instead i throw the cold, simple truth in her face and she sighs.

"Listen Katsuki, you know how bad our father always wished for an alfa son."

"So that means he can just neglect us now that he has one?"

I answer her, showing absolutely no compassion for my father.

"He does not neglect us... but an alfa is more important, and you have to understand that."

I stay in silence, still not convinced, and she puts an hand on my shoulder.

"Come on... why don't we just go inside now? It's getting late anyway..."

She was right, it was getting late.
I listen to her, but as she kept talking about random stuff while on the way to the palace, the only thing i could think about was that angel.