𝟎𝟎𝟓, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ...

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝟓:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝟓:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

Me and Amiri got up early to start setting up my office. We packed up all the stuff we grabbed from Target and headed out. Once we got there, we hopped out the car and walked into the building, taking the elevator up to the floor where my new office was waiting. When we got there, we walked down the hall to room number five. I unlocked the door with the keys I got, and the space was just right.

It was big enough to fit a desk, a few shelves, and even a couch. The ceiling fan had that modern look, and the walls were freshly painted white.

"Should we get started, ho?" I laughed.

"Yep, c'mon," Amiri laughed back.

After we finished setting up the whole room—putting up shelves and organizing everything—we were both tired and hungry. So, we decided to grab a bite before heading home to shower and take a nap.

"Where you wanna eat at?" I asked.

"Let's go get Wingstop. I'm craving some boneless wings," she said, making me chuckle. Her appetite always matched her energy.

Once we got there, we ordered and waited for our food to be ready.

As we waited, we found a booth near the window and sat down, stretching out a bit. The smell of fried wings and fries filled the air, making my stomach growl.

Amiri leaned back in the booth, scrolling through her phone. "I'm so glad we got all that done. Your office looks amazing, girl," she said, glancing up with a smile.

"Yeah, it's exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for all your help, though. I couldn't have done it without you," I replied, feeling grateful.

"Please, you know I love doing this kinda stuff. Plus, now you owe me a spa day or something," she teased.

I laughed, nodding. "Alright, it's a deal. Soon as I get my first paycheck, we'll have a girls' day."

Our food was ready soon after, and we dug in, enjoying the hot, crispy wings. It was the perfect way to end the day—just us, some good food, and a promise to keep the fun going.

-𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾