This is rlly good

I click through the channels mindlessly.

"Why is there nothing good to watch right now?! Can't there be a late night show to ease the anxiety of citizens of the 1970's in America or something?" I scoff. Suddenly, through the spur of my scrolling, one channel suddenly catches my eye.

The gorgeous man on my screen yells enthusiastically "Welcome to the late night show to ease the anxiety of citizens of the 1970's in America!" He says it so beautifully while adjusting his dark tan suit. One look at that smiling face and I know he's troubled and depressed. The poor man needs some sort of help. The kind only I could provide for him.

I check the clock- midnight of course- and decide now is the perfect time to march into that place and give him a piece of my mind. And a piece of my lips. Whoever this tv boy is needs me to comfort him in his times of trouble. While I drive down the roads lit only by the streetlights, I make a pitstop at Spirit Halloween. I can't go meet him without some sort of costume!

The aisles house everything but what I'm looking for. They have witches and vampires and devils and everything in between. But they don't have an inflatable ET costume... that's the one thing I wanted to meet the movie star. It's then that I realize I don't even know this man's name! But I've never been more in love with someone in my entire life. His vibe is just so cute fall Pinterest board, which is exactly what I need in my life. I decide the only way to figure out his name and get my costume is to ask someone else, so I scour the aisles for the nearest person.

An extremely hostile and buff teenage boy is the first I see. I take no time to introduce myself and get to the point. "I'm Y/N. I have to ask someone: do you know the name of the wonderful man who hosts a late night show and has a certain shimmer in his eyes that indicate he sacrificed his wife for fame? Also have you seen any ET costumes around here? I think they're sold out. Really a shame."

The boy rolls his eyes at me and says "I don't care who you are, I'm not interested in your conversation. Go find your Jimmy Fallon copycat somewhere else"

"Wait what's your name?" I begin to chase after him as he walks away.

"Billy. Billy from stranger things. Now get away I hate you." He slaps me and swiftly continues his exit , leaving me with no more answers than what I came in here with. Suddenly, I realize I can travel to Hollywood and check every filming building until I find him. I might not know his name but boy do I know his face.

When I arrive at the first building, an array of unsettling men holding chainsaws are filming in there. This can't be the right one. But when I hear the chuckles of a crowd who no longer love their host as much as they used to, I know that's the building he's in. I dart through the doors and run up on the stage to profess my love.

I tell him, "I love you and your sideburns and your fall vibe and the way you stand there so sadly as you continue your show. I know I could fix you. Of all people, I can save you from the inevitable fate in which you realize that the fame you wished so longingly for is not going to give you contentedness when you had to sacrifice everything you've ever known and love for it and gave up your happiness out of pure selfishness that is only going to make you infamous in the end. I AM THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE"

The glorious specimen looks at me and says "can someone get this bitch out of here or what..?"

When the security guard comes to take me away, he lets out the words "I've got it, Jack delroy." Jack Delroy? That's his name. That's the name of the man who I could never take my eyes off of on screen and in real life. So I break free from the shackles of the security guard and run into Jack's arms.

"Please take me on a date Jack! Just give me one chance to make me, Y/N, yours"

He finally agrees that we will meet up in the middle of the woods far away from any other civilization where any screams could not be heard. That's not suspicious. So the next day I arrive in the spot and sit on the ritual circle he told me we would be having our picnic in. Jack arrives and says "women, am I right?" And we laugh over our shared hatred of women. After we also share a kiss, he reveals to me everything he did to his wife.

"Jack..." I begin, "I already knew from the moment I saw you. I'll let you do the same thing to me"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Todays gonna be a great day" (reference to the movie: creep) he exclaims. Jack kills me and then becomes more famous and handsome than ever. He denies having ever dated me to the media, and is so successful. They even made a build a bear shaped like him. Limited time only.