Ending

3 Months later

I've been in my own bed for about two weeks, and it feels rather weird.  My Mother has been trying to get know me better since the therapy stuff.  She's been taking English lessons, and now we speak in English all the time."  What is your favorite color?"  She asked during a family talk night that we have now every Friday."  Blue."  I said, and she smiled."  Mine's Teal."  She said, and I smiled.  Father found my drawing book underneath my bed while I was gone, and has been taking me to this Art club ever since.  Mother has been trying to get me to join her on activities, like tennis and going to the beauty parlor."  I told you it was nice to get treated nice."  I nodded as I relaxed in my chair.

One night, while I was trying to sleep, my mother burst into my room.  Tears flowing down her cheeks, and she grabbed me into a hug."  I'm sorry I beat you, I'm sorry I mistreated you.  I love you, I love you with all my heart.  Don't try to hurt yourself again, please don't do that again."  I held her in my arms while she cried every time she came crying to me.

Tina and I went our separate ways after a few weeks together, she said it was too weird working for her boyfriend.  But we didn't really feel different about anything, we only kissed.  But one of the things about dating her is that I grew very close with her, more than ever before.  We went to the grocery store, went shopping, and sometimes went to dinner when my parents were at work late.  It felt great to have her there, she was like a sister now.  Sometimes she would just sneak a kiss onto my cheek, and I would blush.

Group was everyday as normal, and it felt like we were a giant family there.  I would talk about problems that I was having in my life, and also the good things that happened.  Red was talkative with the other girl there to talk with her, and we got to here what she had to go through.  The other's had basically the same story, someone in their family treated them like shit.  Told them they were worthless or that they needed to die.  But we got along just fine, sometimes we got to go out for dinner.  The last time we went out for pizza, and some kids looked at us odd.  One little girl asked Marshal why he had green hair."  Because a evil Goblin sneezed on my head, turning it this bright green."  He said, and the girl looked terrified."  Did it hurt?"

"No, but it took forever to get all to goo from my hair."  The girl smiled, and walked away.  Soon after, we went to buy a movie.  We got to spend the night at the building every Thursday, and we watch movies and played video games."  I love this, this is the best!"  Ruth said as she spooned with Steve, and he kissed her neck.  It was one of the greatest moments to just hang out with friends.

*Skip two days*

I stood in the airport in the baggage claim, and saw people trying to find their luggage.  A little boy with his mother were running through the Airport, the Mother shouting at the boy in a different language.  It reminded me of when we came to the states, Mother dragging me behind her as she talked violently to Father.  It was terrible, people just staring at us in anger.  I could replay it over in my head for days if I wanted to.

I then saw her walked around looking for someone.  She had two men escorting, both wearing black dress pants and white button ups.  They each carried a large suitcase with them, so did she.  Her eyes locked with mine, and she ran toward me.  I picked her up in my arms, and spun her around."  Hawky!"  She shouted, and I smiled up at her."  Mary!"  I said back, and kissed her cheek."  Hawk, I would like you to meet my Guardian's Thomas and Samuel Thompson."  She then whispered in my ear,"  They are a couple."  I nodded, and shook their hands."  So your the little trouble maker who looked after Mary while she was here?"  Tom asked, and I nodded."  Yes sir."

"Please, call me Tom."  He said, and I smiled."  Where are we going to sleep tonight?  We don't have a hotel or house to go to yet."  Sam said nervously, and Tom patted his shoulder."  You can live in my new apartment my parents bought."  Mother said that I deserved my space, so she bought me a  two room apartment for me to relax when I needed to."  That's so helpful of you."  Sam said, and hugged me.

" So what are we going to do first?"  Mary asked, and I looked over at her.

"We'll do everything."

End.