'No Girlfriend' Rule

ASHTON POV

The boys said they wanted to hold a meeting after our show today. Although I'm slightly confused on why. Everything has been going fine in Chicago and it's been pretty fun here, being the mighty city it is. I hurry to the meeting, running a bit late since Bryana wanted to talk for a bit.

As I step into the room and shut the door behind me, its dead silent which isn't exactly normal when it comes to our band. 'This isn't going to be good...' Michael is looking at me sympathetically while Calum looks slightly pissed and Luke quietly stares out the window.
'Oh shit, what did I do this time?'

LUKE POV

"He's here finally" Michael murmurs quietly as he leans back in his chair.

"Took him long enough although it makes sense considering he has to keep his girlfriend happy..." Calum says, his gaze filled with disapproval as he looks at Ashton.

Ashton looks as if he was caught off guard when Calum said that.
"W-what?" He questions, wide-eyed.

"Well if you've forgotten..." Michael trails off as he tosses a OMG¿? Magazine (A/N the magazine company is my own made up idea) on the table.

I look at Ashton as I speak up. "Apparently you've been forgetting a lot of things lately..."

ASHTON POV
'Shìt, stupid paps...'

I pause for a while clearing my throat before replying quietly. "I...uh...don't know what that is.." I glance at the magazine.

"Don't play dumb Ash..(A/N haha it sounds like dumb bleep* lol)" Calum murmurs looking at me with a disappointed look.

Michael shakes his head disapprovingly as he continues after Cal speaks. "Yeah save it dude. We all knew you liked that Bryana chic but we didn't think you'd go that far. I mean, what about the band?"

"You broke our only rule!" Luke snaps as he slams his fist down on top of the magazine, frustration filling his gaze.

"Easy there Luke..." Calum murmurs warning him not to get too carried away and recieves a deadly glare in return. I'm speechless for a while, unsure of how to exactly explain my actions.

I clear my throat before speaking up.
"It's stupid! I mean what the hell is the point anyways?!" I shout back, frustrated.

CALUM POV

"It was a pact meant to keep the band from tearing eachother apart!" Luke replies sharply as he looks at Ashton. "If anything I would have suspected myself or Calum to break that rule, not you!"

'Well that just escalated quickly...'

I exchange a glance with Mikey as if to say 'Well our plan of keeping cool just flew out the window...'

"I tried but I'm done with this shìt!" Ashton replies while tugging at the roots of his hair in frustration. "If you guys can't accept that I love Bryana then that's your problem!!!"

'Ashton almost never swears. When will he realize that she's changing him...?'

"It's all of our problems you moron!" Can't you see she's changing you?!" Luke's tone cracks slightly as he clenches his fists, his knuckles turning white from clenching them so hard.

'Luke you idiot...' I rest my my chin on my hand as I let out a small sigh.

Ashton looks taken aback by this comment and shouts back at Luke, defending Bryana. "No she's not! She's changed me for the better if anything! She's made me a better man..." Ashton's tone softens slightly, sounding a bit harsh and saddened. "I thought you were my friends, I thought you'd support me..."

Suddenly the door swings open, revealing a farmilliar-looking girl about our age standing in the doorway, a wide-eyed expression on her face.

"Whoops...ummm not my dressing room I'm guessing...? Sorry...." She murmurs, a shocked expression on her face still.

"Er...I'll help her out." I murmur as I get up, a small smile on my face as I quickly walk out of the room, escaping the chaotic conversation.

CARA POV

I stood there in shock after what I just had witnessed. 5 Seconds of Summer arguing? Unheard of. Last time I was on ROWYSO tour with them all they did was tease eachother, prank me, and use the worst, and I mean worst cheesy pick-up lines ever heard by the human race. Yes, they were that bad.

Calum starts to speak after closing the door. "Sorry 'bout that...and please don't ask about what's going on in there, I can assure you it isn't pretty.."

"Uhmmm...okay??" I murmur quietly, my mind still racing with thoughts on why, out of all people, they would argue. 'hah, I don't think he remembers me...'

Calum shoves his hands into his pockets.
"So, um do you need help finding your room?"