j o u r n a l i s t s e r i e s

Journalist Series

#1: Visions Taken By My Camera

***

Journalist series is far from the love story and such. It will tackle the importance of campus journalism, the duty and responsibilities of a campus journalist (CJs), the real meaning of journalism.

In this modern time where everything can be seen digitally in just a tap, the ABC of journalism must be practice and adhere by the campus journalist — A stands for ACCURACY, B for BREVITY and C for CLARITY.

Journalism is not just writing articles during trainings for Local School Press Conference, for division level, for regional level or for national level but it is the presence of a campus journalist even there is no such tilt for journalism, doing the goals of the journalism, uplifting the hidden truths, being the voice of voiceless and writing an article that is an accurate.

If you are a campus journalist or aspiring to be one, don't think that journalism is just a contest, it is far from that. Don't be a seasonal campus journalist, open your eyes and comprehend what is really happening on our society and let your voice speak the truths and be the voice of the voiceless.

Throughout the novel, expect glossary of terms for you to understand the meaning of journalism terms. I can also give examples and many more.

Aside from the things mentioned above, you will also encounter some funny and relatable scenes especially if you are a campus journalist. Who knows, it might take you back on the sweet memory lane of being a campus journalist.