II-drunk

Can puppets get drunk? Well, we're going to find out.

Kazuha and Wanderer are along their way to Angel's share, the strawberry talking constantly. Surprisingly, the blueberry didn't mind how much he was rambling, he found the samurai's voice soothing. Like the wind's melody that flows through fields. They reach the tavern, and enter, being met by the smell of alcohol. Kazuha lead the blueberry to a table where they both sat in, parallel of each other. Kazuha was still talking Wanderer's ears off, but all he did was stare at the strawberry. His elbow on the table, his chin rested on his closed fist. His eyes seemed as if they had hearts in them with how he stared so intently at the strawberry. A waiter then approached their table and asked which drink they would like to order.

"We'll have six bottles of Dandelion wine, please." Said Wanderer.

The waiter's eyes widen in shock. Six bottles seems a bit to much to her, but who was she to judge?

"Alright, u-uh, six bottles of Dandelion wine coming up." The waiter left and went back to the counter, attending to some other customers as well.

A little while later, the six bottles they ordered came along with a bottle opener and two shot glasses. Wanderer was already getting a bit impatient, so he skipped the glass and drank an entire bottle in one go. Kazuha looked rather surprised at the actions of his significant other, but he chuckled in response. "Slowly, Wan. I don't want you to choke." Wanderer looked at him and smirked; "Do you really think a little alcohol is going to faze me?" Wanderer scoffed and looked at Kazuha in a challenging manner. "Just you wait and see, my dear."

——————————————————

Three bottles in and Wanderer seems to be intoxicated already. His face was flushed, his words were slurred, and yet he keeps up the act of not being drunk. The two changed tables to a table with one whole bench on each side, so Kazuha sat next to Wanderer, making sure he was safe while in this state.

"Kazuhaa~ you know how much I love you, righttt~? I just can't show it to you.... I get a bit shy..."

——————————————————

WORD COUNT: 373

Things are bad for me rn, but I'll try to keep up the frequent uploads !!