1- 'Lets go!!'

A woman in her early 40s was bustling around the kitchen, humming along to some tunes. After a bit, she strolled into the dining room and noticed the plates of cold food still sitting on the table. She rolled her eyes before letting out a yell.

"BOO!!CHAN!! COME DOWN AND EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE THEY COME!!"

utter silence...

She let out a deep sigh."You deserve what they prepare for yo-" But before she could finish, the doorbell rang, and a smirk spread across her face

"Good luck, my little ones! The devil's in the house," she said with a grin, then walked over to the door, beaming with a big smile.

"annyeong eomma... Good morning" Jeonghan, Hoshi, Jun, Wonwoo, and Joshua all greet her with a smile and a bow.

Hey everyone! Good morning! She smiled and gave each of them a hug, planting a kiss on their temples.

Joshua smiled and asked, "Are they all set, eomma?!"

"Take a  guess," she said with a sigh, and everyone exchanged knowing smirks.

"We will wake them up and you two take food for them" Hoshi, Joshua, and Jeonghan dashed upstairs to wake them up, while Wonwoo and Jun headed to the dining table to grab some food since they were short on time.

Wonwoo sighed, "I really hope Hannie hyung doesn't go after them." Jun let out a chuckle.

Mrs.Boo rolled her eyes and replied, "Who even cares?"

..............................................

Jeonghan, Hoshi, and shua burst into the room and found the boys peacefully snoozing while cuddling each other, which made the three of them grin.

Shua laughed "Who thinks these two will be neck and neck once they see each other face to face after waking up?"  

Hoshi pulled out his phone and snapped a few pics of the two adorable cuties.

"Alright, everyone, let's get started!"

Jeonghan grins and strolls over to the bed, dragging a chair along with him. He plops down across from the bed, still smirking. Meanwhile, Hoshi and shua dash to the bathroom and return with a bucket and two cups of water. Just then, Jun and Wonwoo arrive in the room.

"lock it" jeonghan demanded and wonwoo lock the door

"wake up kids"Jeonghan gently nudged the kids, causing them to squirm and mumble in their sleep. He let out a sigh and motioned to the others.

"3," Wonoo began counting. 

 "2," Jun kept it going. 

 "1," Joshua said with a evil smile.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Hoshi and Joshua splashed the water on sleeping figure making them scream while jumping out of bed

"EOMMA!!! TSUNAMI.. TSUNAMII" Chan shout 

"Ohh!!! MYYY!!Godd!!! chan-ah RUN!!"Seungkwan suddenly woke up, pulling Chan up with him, and they both rushed toward the door, still half-asleep. They collided with the door and fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Ow!" Chan groaned, rubbing his shoulder

Out of nowhere, they heard someone burst into laughter. Turning around, they spotted their awesome cousins cracking up behind them. while wonwoo and jun rush towards them

"Hey, you good?!" Jun asked, gently rubbing Seungkwan's red head. 

 "Did that hurt?!" Wonwoo said as he examined Chan's face, but thankfully, there were no injuries.