3-WISH

Joshua stretched his arms above his head, feeling the satisfying ache in his muscles from all the cleaning. "I can't believe we finally did it. This place looks amazing!" he exclaimed, glancing around at the freshly organized living room. The evening sunlight streamed through the windows, illuminating the dust-free surfaces and neatly arranged cushions.

 Jun leaned back into the couch, a content smile on his face. "It was a team effort. I mean, who knew we could actually get this much done in one day?" He chuckled, recalling the chaos of the morning when they had all gathered to tackle the mess.

 Wonwoo, still catching his breath, nodded in agreement. "I think we deserve a reward for all this hard work. It's not every day we manage to turn this place around.

"Seungkwan, still sulking over the fried chicken comment, perked up at the mention of a reward. "So, what are we thinking? I'm all for something delicious!" 

 "How about black bean noodles with kimchi?" Hoshi suggested, his eyes lighting up at the thought. "They're spicy and savory, just the way I like them. 

"Seungkwan shook his head vehemently. "No way! I'm craving fried chicken. You can't go wrong with crispy, juicy chicken after a long day of cleaning!" 

  Hoshi raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Did you forget you're on a diet, Mr. Boo? You know, the one you keep talking about?" 

 Seungkwan rolled his eyes dramatically. "Uh, today's my cheat day! I've earned it after all that scrubbing and dusting. Plus, I need something to celebrate our victory!"

 Dino, who had been quietly observing the banter, couldn't help but chime in. "Yeah, every day is a cheat day for him," he teased, and laughter erupted in the room.

 Seungkwan pouted, crossing his arms in mock indignation."Jeonghan hyung, look at them! Such ungrateful jerks," Seungkwan said, gesturing dramatically at his friends. "I'm just trying to enjoy life here!" 

 Jeonghan, who had been quietly enjoying the chaos, finally spoke up. "Alright, alright... how about we order fried chicken and watch a movie in our home theater?" His suggestion was met with enthusiastic cheers, and the atmosphere shifted to one of excitement. 

 "Oh, that's a fantastic plan!" Hoshi exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with anticipation

Seungkwan's face lit up at the thought of crispy fried chicken and a movie night. "Yes! Finally, some recognition for my hard work! I'll even help pick the movie if it means I get my chicken."

Wonwoo chuckled, shaking his head. "You're just using this as an excuse to indulge, aren't you?"

"Absolutely!" Seungkwan replied, grinning widely. "But can you blame me? I mean, look at this place! We deserve to celebrate."

Dino, still amused by the banter, chimed in, "Okay, so who's going to order the chicken? I think we should get a variety—spicy, original, and maybe some sides too." 

Hoshi raised his hand, eager to take charge. "I'll do it! I know a great place that delivers quickly. Just give me the list of what we want." 

As Hoshi pulled out his phone, the group began to shout out their preferences, the room buzzing with excitement. Jeonghan took a moment to appreciate the scene around him—his brothers laughing, the air filled with the promise of good food and a cozy movie night. It was moments like these that made all the hard work worth it.

*****************************************

Seungkwan squinted at the screen, exclaiming, "WHAT!! NO WAY! J-joker?! I'm not watching this!"