the traveler : Part 1

"Silence is of the body, and the minds are telephones

"Silence is of the body, and the minds are telephones. The intellect is faith, and the appearance is peace. The sense of brotherhood quickly evaporates with time, becoming a mere illusion among illusions. The voice of the traveler calls, and every limb among the enemies has felt that moment of sharp confrontation with oneself. The self is always that which grows and weakens by opposing its own existence, as well as its enemies. Everyone lives on the edge of the abyss, and the question remains: are we a group that sacrifices, or a group that is sacrificed? Are we the ones fighting, or are we merely voices transmitting commands?Beyond the surface of madness, the passion for absurdity in books holds more wisdom than control. With the first taste of victory, you feel the comforting anguish, like just before ecstasy. The yearning to tear apart, between the slander of the dry lip as it screams in satisfaction from the ashes, always asking for more. And here is the mind, drunk and mad, the lips are the cigarette's companion, the lungs in love with the smoke, and the heart is a wise one whose only strength is to defend intentions against carelessness. The mind is an addict, and the environment even more so, and often the body longs for the ordinary." .....

 to be contunied