12 ♥︎

NICHOLAS CHAVEZ

NICHOLAS CHAVEZ

I'm hanging out with cooper right now, tonight is maddison beers party, to which me and cooper both got invited to, and cooper is talking about costumes to wear. showing me inspiration pictures on pinterest.

"Okay be honest, is this cute, jordan says we should totally do this." He says showing me a picture of a lighting mcqueen costume and sally carrera costume.

"Ehh, it's cool but is lighting mcqueen and sally not together or what?" I say shaking my head.

"Nicholas, don't ever ask that again. For the last time we are both GAY." He says shoving me walking into the kitchen, leaving me in the living room by myself.

"I'm just kidding dumb ass" I say as i reach for the remote to turn the tv on.

I already knew what i was wearing for the night, i couldn't wait to see amber and hang out with her.

AMBER WHITE

It's about 8/9 ish and both me and claudia are at jordan's house getting dressed for the halloween party tonight.

"I can't believe your actually talking to jacob elordi tho" I say applying powder to my face

"It was really random like, we kinda just started talking, i don't know but he's really sweet." Claudia says turning to the body mirror, admiring her cop costume. Her and jacob were doing the most basic couple costume, prisoner and cop.

"Look at us, both talking to the white boys of the year" I say laughing as i stand up making my way to mirror aswell.

"Now all we have to do is wait for jordan to get missed white girl of the year" I say laughing, referring to billie eilish.

"Yeah right, i doubt she even knows i exist" Jordan says, also making her way to the mirror.

"We look beautiful" I say grabbing them, interlocking my arms with the two beautiful girls on either side of me.

"I agree, but we should call cooper and nick to let them know we are heading to the party." Jordan says, walking away to grab her phone.

"Claudia, are you riding with jacob? Or with us?" I ask claudia

"With you guys, i told him i'd meet him there"

"Alright, i'm gonna go get the car started" I said heading to the garage.

WE EVENTUALLY, arrive to maddison's party, it being super packed.

"Hey, i'm gonna go with jacob okay, have fun love you guys" claudia says blowing a kiss and she makes her way to jacob.

"JORDAN!" Cooper runs up giving her a hug, clearly drunk.

"COOP!!!" Jordan screams back, hugging him aswell.

"ARE YOU HEAR WITH NICHOLAS?" I yell over the loud music.

"YESSS" He says dragging the end.

"WHERE IS HE AT?"