Quackity x Reader

TWs : Being sick, vomiting, medicine, blood (dont worry no one gets hurt), yelling, soup, cuteness

  I was sitting in my bed watching a dumb comedy. When I got a message? The top of the screen said Kim. My best friend's name!(who for the story's sake is Quackitys sister) so I immediately answered it.

 “Hiiiiiiii, soooooo I have something to ask yoooouuuuu.” Kim says in the ‘I have a VERY big favor to ask you’ voice, uh-oh. That's never a good thing. “What is it…?” I ask wearily. “So you know my brother alex?” “yeeeaaahhh, What about him?” I say, still VERY skeptical. “Well he's sick. Like SICK, SICK. So I need YOU to go over there and, I don't know. Unsick him?” Wait, what? “He is a grown man. He can't like ‘unsick’ himself? Also why can you do it?” I complain “oh my god y/n… I'M OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND!!! Also, he is SO sick he can barely move without puking. So you're gonna go over there and take care of him. Please, he needs help.”

 I sigh. “Fine…  what's his address?”

I slowly walk up the stairs with some medicine, soup, a thermometer I just bought, and a stuffed animal in my bag. I knock on the door and wait a second. Oh wait, Kim said there's a spare key under the rug. I look and sure enough there it is. I unlock the door and walk inside only to be met with the sound of puking.

 A head with a beanie and a blanket over it pops out of the bathroom door. “Hi y/n… Did Kim send you?” He asks very quietly. “Yeah, she did, I've been sent here to ‘unsick’ you. Her words, not mine.” The boy on the floor laughs slightly before coughing. “Very well then. Can you uh, help me off the floor please?” He asks, still very quietly and shyly.

           I walk over and help him up before basically carrying him to the kitchen. I plop him down on the counter before pulling out the soup. I search through Alex’s kitchen for a while before finding a pot. I put the soup on the stove before rummaging through my bag again to find the thermometer.

           Alex looks very confused and suddenly and tiredly asks “What’s that?*cough cough*” “ uh… it’s a thermometer.” I say. Alex still looks confused so I ask if he knows what a thermometer is. He sleepily shakes his head no. “Can you hop off the counter please?” He does as told and I walk over to him. I put my hand on his chin and open my mouth. Alex copies me and I put the thermometer under his tongue. I then close my mouth and he follows me in doing that as well.“Keep that right there.” I instruct, Alex nods his head and I continue making his soup right as I finish making the soup the thermometer beeps.

            I take the thermometer out of his mouth. “What the heck! You really are sick!” I grab the medicine and some water and give it to him. Alex takes the medicine before swallowing it.”Owowowowow.” “ Does it hurt your throat?” The poor iPad kid nods his head again.

 “The cold medicine I gave you is gonna knock you out sooner or later. Let's go watch a movie on the couch so you don’t pass out standing up.” “Ok.” 

            Alex takes a step, but not towards the living room. He runs to the bathroom and I follow knowing what’s about to happen. I walk into the bathroom to see him on the floor next to the toilet. The poor thing is puking… Blood… Omfg he’s puking blood. I hold his hair back and rub circles on his back, not knowing what else I could do. Alex stops puking and I help him up, and flush the toilet. “Why the (insert swear) are you puking blood!?!” Alex slowly explains how when he gets really sick it destroys his throat so when he pukes or coughs, blood comes up. “ Oh you poor thing… Let’s get you to the couch now. ok?” “ok…” After Alex washes his mouth out with water I guide him to the couch, grabbing the stuffed animal and soup on the way. I put the soup on the table and sit down. Alex sits down beside me “What’s the duck stuffie for?” He asks “Do you wanna have it?” I ask already knowing the answer.”mhm”He hums, I hand it to him and he hugs it tight against his body.