"Bruno Is Orange"

"Well..it's true, isn't it?"

*He smirked a little and poked his forehead.*

"Short and bratty.."

*He mumbled. But also couldn't stop studying how cute the boy's face was.*

"..fuck off..." *sommer said a little pissed.*

*He chuckled again and crossed his arms.*

"Feisty little thing, aren't ya?"

*He started moving around and walked him backwards, trapping the boy back against a wall with one arm.*

*He leaned down, putting his face only a few centimeters away from the boy's. He smirked again and whispered.*

"Pretty cute too..what year were you born again..?"

"..Do the math dumbass.."

*He rolled his eyes, his smirk still there. He was getting rather amused by the boy's little feisty attitude.*

"Don't get smart with me..I was just asking a question."

*He paused for a moment before answering his own question.*

"2010?"

"..Finally you dumb fuck.."

*He laughed a little and moved his face even closer to his, his nose was just about to touch the boy's forehead.*

"Careful kid..you might get your pretty little mouth washed with soap if you keep talking to me like that."

*Sommer pushed bill off him*
"..Get the fuck off me!.."

*Bill had been slightly taken back being suddenly pushed off. But still chuckled.*

"Damn, you are feisty aren't ya..I like it."

*He just smirked, then suddenly grabbed both the boy's wrists and swiftly pinned them up against the wall above his head.*

*He leaned in again, closer to his face.*

"Don't be so violent like that, hm? Pretty boys aren't supposed to be violent..unless it's in a good way.."

"Fuck off you look like a rapist!"
Sommer said completely going off.

*His eyes widened a bit and his smirk slowly turned into a frown.*

"Don't you *dare* call me that kiddo."

*He gripped both of his wrists harshly, holding them tightly against the wall.*

"One more word out of your bratty little mouth and I'll do something you won't like.."

*he spat, still holding his wrists firmly against the wall.*

*Tears blurred Sommers vision.*
"..please don't do..that.."

*He noticed his vision start to blur, making his expression soften just a little. But he didn't dare let go of his wrists just yet.*

"Then watch what you say..and don't call me a rapist again. Got it..?"

"..ok.."

*He watched him, his frown slowly faded back to his smirk.*

"Good boy.."

*He still hadn't let go of his wrists, he brought his face closer to his again, just barely skimming his nose against his forehead.*

"Don't call me that."

"And why can't i call you what you are. You're being a good boy, ain't ya? You behave a little better.."

*He let go of one of his wrists, grabbing his chin with one hand. He tilted his head up, forcing eye-contact.*

"You shouldn't talk to adults the way you were..you could get in serious trouble doing that. You know that, right..?"
Bill said

"..sorry..."Sommer said

*His smirk grew a bit, he was enjoying this. Seeing how the boy's attitude quickly changed.*

"Aww, look at that. Apologizing like such a good little boy..see, you behave, you won't get in trouble or anything..that's how this works, darling boy..*

*He let go of the boy's chin, moving his hand to pat his messy hair. His smirk was still there, he liked how easily the boy suddenly was behaving so well.*