Chapter 10

Angelwing was sitting down tending to another cat when i woke up. i could see just fine but many thoughts wondered my head. it was making my head hurt. she walked over "alright whats in your mind?" i almost jumped 10 feet. "oh..urm.. i was just thinking about smudgestone" she nodded and sat down. "no scar, thats good" i sighed and nodded. she looked at me. "anything else?" i looked up at her once again. "how the hell did she know?"  i sighed again. "Well i'm scared that i will never become a warrior" angelwing laughed. "you fought well yesterday" i'm pretty sure i heard breezestar saying you would make a good warrior. my ears perked up. "really?!" i squeaked. she laughed again while nodding. "but for now you should get some rest" she said as she walked over to  her herbs. i nodded and laid back down. that night in my dream. i was a warrior, and bonefur was standing next to me, we were on highrock. breezestar was chatting with duskpaw (who now was a warrior in the dream) all the sudden everything went pitch black and i heard a screech. and goldfang walked out of the darkness and up to me. "A warrior you know has tricked you...look for the signs"

i woke up in a pool of sweat. i got up and sneaked out. the moon was high, meaning it was around midnight. i deiced to take a walk along the borders