BOY BSF

y/n = your name, h/n = his name (he's ur boy bsf)

-

  'Hey sweetie. I have to go on a business trip tomorrow and I'll be gone for the weekend.' said my mom, standing at my door.

It was currently Thursday night and I was in bed, ready to watch a movie in my warm blanket.

'Oh that's okay..' I trailed on, knowing she probably doesn't trust me enough to leave me home alone even though I'm 17.  She always thinks I'm going to throw some massive party and hire drug dealers, so there's no point getting much excited about this. 

Ever since my dad passed away, she's had to step up at work and go to more business meetings to make sure we have enough money, even though my dad's parents left their will to us. She was just always so paranoid.

'Who's house am I staying at this time? Aunt's? " I asked.

"No, your aunty is busy renovating, remember? You'll be staying with h/n and his parents. Look; it was really last minute and your aunt and uncle are busy, so I gave his parents a call and they said they were happy to let you stay."

H/n? I mean, I've been at his house a few times, but never alone; always with other people, and never stayed overnight. Not that he didn't want me to, it was just my choice not to because I was scared.

Scared that I'm falling for him.  And staying overnight with a hot guy like him, was dangerous. 

Either way, I'd never tell him. It's something I've been denying because at the end of the day; I would rather have him as my bestfriend. And that's what he will always be. 

"Okay. I'll start packing." I smiled, motioning at her to come give me a hug. I was going to miss her.

... TIME SKIP ...

Just as I was about to sleep, a loud ding caught my attention.

H/n: You're staying over for the weekend ??!!

Y/n : yeah, are you okay with that? 

H/n : I'm more than okay with it y/n, you know I been tryna get you to sleepover for ages now 

Y/n : well, it's finally happening . you better be kicking ur feet in happiness rn

h/n : trust me, i am . see you tmr princess 

I smiled, the silly nickname that he's always called me making me laugh but also my heart flutter. 

...

I kissed my mom on the cheek, saying a final goodbye before watching her drive off.

With my Nike duffle bag over my shoulder, I walk to the door and knock. I was wearing a light blue tank top and  black trackies with some crocs, my hair in a messy bun. 

A few seconds later, the doorknob rattled open, revealing h/n. I sucked in a breath. What's gotten into me recently? He was wearing grey trackies with a black compression shirt, his hair fluffly and breathtaking. 

"Hey y/n" he smiled, pulling me into a hug.

He snaked his arms around my waist, his face dangerously close to being buried in my neck as I hugged him back. My hands instinctively wrapped around the back of his neck, and I gave him a little squeeze. His touch made me hazy and his warmth radiated onto my body, a blush starting to creep up on my cheeks. Luckily, I let go of him before that could happen. 

"Give me your bag." he said, reaching for my duffle.

"It's fine, I got it." I reassured, backing away.

"Give it to me y/n." he said again, sounding a bit more serious. 

"Okay, okay. " I gave up, handing it to him. 

I followed him inside, my bag in his arms as I quickly took my shoes off and followed him into his room.

"My parents are at work so they'll come home a bit late." he explained, walking up the stairs.

"That's fine." 

...

It was around 6pm, h/n was playing a videogame with his friends while you were laying in his bed. You've been in this position for the last hour, which was how long you've been here, so you decided you were sick of it. Feeling bold, you walk over to him and take his controller. 

"Y/n , what are you doing?" he asked.

"Playing."

"Do you even know how to play COD?" He laughed softly. 

"No, but you can teach me. I'm bored of your bed." you said, internally realising how flirty you're being. But you don't care, you guys are bestfriends, it's just jokes. Right? 

"Would you be less bored of my bed if I joined you in it?" he smirked. 

"Very funny. Teach me how to play." I said.

"Where you gonna sit? " he said, a knowing smile playing on his beautiful lips.

Shit. There was only one gaming chair.

"Get off so I can sit down." I said back. 

"I need to teach you though." He said lightly, his arms reaching out to my hips and pulling me onto his lap so that we were both facing the screen. His fingers were cold against my warm exposed skin, but once they left I somehow felt a burning sensation from his touch. Get it together y/n. 

"You could teach me standing up too." I laughed.

"Shut up." he replied, with a joking tone. 

He puts his hands over mine as he shows me what each button does, and I pay attention because to fuck this up would be embarassing. 

Once I was confident enough, I told him I was ready to start. He pressed the  'battle royale' button and my character was loading into the map. To my surprise, his hands went back to my waist, keeping me in place.

The game shortly started, and I began running around the map trying to find some guns. Who knew it could be this much work? 

I picked up an ICR-1 , as well as some light ammo and a strike foregrip for the underbarrel. He taught me about gun loadouts a bit so I was trying to use that information.

I saw a character running towards me from the corner of my eye, and immediately began shooting.

"You can't just shoot anywhere, you need to aim at him y/n." He laughed, and embarassment flooded my cheeks. 

I readjusted myself on his lap so I could sit up more straight, and aimed at him. His grip on my waist tightened. 

I started shooting, and soon enough, he was knocked out. I ran up to him and shot him a few more times so that he died, and immediately started stealing the loot.

"I KILLED HIM!!" I shot up with excitement, causing an accidental bounce on his lap, so I shuffled back in order to stop myself from doing it again.

"Fuck y/n, stop." He groaned, his grip tightening even more and for some reason it caused my core to heat up. 

"Stop what?" I said innocently.

"You know what you're doing. "

"I don't. Tell me." I replied.

"Oh I'll show you."

...........

IDK IF THIS WAS GOOD ITS MT FIRST TIME WRITING AN IMAGINE, PART2?????