Chapter 2

My plan would have to have very careful measures taken in order for it to work at all. It might not be the most intelligent idea to write down my plan in this journal considering if someone found it and the cops didn't already know it was me I could be in a pickle. I might include parts but not in great detail such as location time and other case closers like that. Oh an I'll never put in names. Plus I still have to work out some of the obvious kinks like how I'm going to trick Clove. She is very sly and will know if something's up. I hate that about her I've never even been able to pull pranks on her. Partially out of fear and the other part because they never work anyway so why waste my time.

I don't believe I've introduced myself. I'm Brady Sevina, hated brother of Clove Sevina as you've probably already figured out. I'm currently seventeen, four years older than Clove. We've trained together since she was eleven. Honestly, I feel like I'm more over all skilled than Clove but because she has one talent, throwing knives, that she is phenomenal at, she automatically gets all of te attention. I'm going to stop now, I'm starting to get myself angry. Anyway, on to my plan.

Well I know the fundamentals of the plan just not any specific details. Here's what I have so far:

I'm going to first set her alarm clock ahead so she will wake up 3 hours late and miss the first bit of training. Then I'll go to training and Clove won't be there. When she wakes up, I will have rigged her bedroom door so she can't get out. If she tries to kick the door down she'll be sprayed with a drowsiness gas that will knock her out. When he wakes she won't remember a thing and she will have a strange urge to take a "nap". She will. That's all I have planned out for now. If the plan goes above and beyond Clove might just slip into a temporary coma. This should give me enough time to regain myself and show my trainer that I am as capable as Clove. The problem will be if she comes out alive, she will want serious revenge for baisically tryin to kill her. Plus in less than a year Clove will want to volunteer in the games. This won't happen. I-I I just can't to that to her... No! I mean I don't are about...just never mind she's still young, our district won't like it if a girl of the age of only 12 volunteers to be in the hunger games. That could bring great shame to our district, or worse the first rebellion in a long time.