Chapter 1.

"Zoe!!" I yell at her from my room.

'' What? '' She yells back from her room.

''Turn the music down!! Some people are trying to study here!! '' I reply back annoyed going into her room.

She was sitting on her bed , with her laptop on her lap, probably talking with Niall. I hate that guy. He might be in One Direction and a worlwide celebrity , but he acts like a spoiled kid and he never lets us forget that he has more money than us. 

''Why are you always listening to music so loud? Don't you have headphones!? '' I asked her , as I entered her room.

''Why are you always studying? Don't you have a life?'' she replies back trying to make me be like her .

''Don't try that with me , you know that it will never work!'' I answer as I go back to my room to study.

 I love her don't get me wrong , I love her , she is like a sister to me . But, sometimes she acts like a spoiled girlfriend that is always depending on her rich boyfriends and doesn't give a shit about school.And she needs to stop depending on someone's money , especially on Niall's. hate the way he treats her , like she is the luckiest girl in the world to have him.

''Diane!!'' I hear Zoe screaming from the hallway.

''Yeah...'' I scream back

''Diane!!!'' I swear to God , this girl is deaf.

''Yes! '' I get up from my bed and went in the hallway.

'' I'm going shopping with Niall. He said he needs to buy me an outfit for an event that we have to go. Ok? ''

I was perfectly fine with what she said, until I heard the words ''needs'' and ''buy me''.

''Why does he have to buy you something? You can buy it yourself. And why does he have to go shopping with you? He doesn't even like going shopping.''

''Diane...You know how we is.He just likes to buy me things , that he knows I woudn't afford.''

''Yeah sure, he just wants to show off...'' I say whispering, hoping she didn't heard me.

''What did you say?'' she asked me.

''Nothing... Whatever , it's your bussiness what you and him are doing. But it's not  ok how he treats you.''

''You don't know him! Anyway...I'm going. I don't want to be late.Bye!!'' she replies back , annoyed because of my words , leaving the house.

Going back to my room , I hear my phone ringing. I got a text from an unknown number....

What will happen next? From who did Diane got a text? You guys need to keep reading to find out what will happen next.

Hii guys!!! I hope you guys like the first chapter of this story. There's a lot more coming next!!

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME , VOTE THIS STORY AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!! i'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT i PROMISE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER !! :* :D