Chapter 4.

After I few minutes of being shocked and not knowing what to do , I decided to DM Niall and ask him everything that I need to know. '' Niall from where do you know my twitter? I never told it to anyone else , not even Zoe. Also , what do you mean by 'a lot more coming' about me? I told you that nothing will ever happen! SO please stop trying , you're waisting your time! '' . I wait for a few minutes and he is still not answering , meaning that he still didn't see it. Waiting for him to answer, I got hungry . When I went back into the kitchen I saw that when Niall came he did his own breakfast , bit didn't get to eat it because I came in . PERFECT! That means I don't have to cook now my breakfast and I can just take that one. I have to admit , he does now how to cook a breakfast. At least he has something good in him , even though I think it's the only  one. 

When I finished eating I went back in my room to check if he answered . He did it! '' Princess... I'm just giving you a reality check. You know you love me , so please stop denning it.''  Ughh . Will he ever stop thinking that? I don't love him and I never did . Everytime I see him I feel something and it's not butterflies , but vomit coming in my mouth. '' Niall... ok first of all stop calling me princess , I will never be your princess . Second of all I don't need a reality check from no one , especially you and third I DON'T love you and I will NEVER love you!!'' 

''Ok... whatever you say princess... But let me tell you one thing , I won't stop here and I think you know that. So next time you want to talk with me , just call me you have my number. ''  Even if I do have his number I would never call him . Even if he would be the only person to save me , I would still not call him. I am not answering back to him , that what he wants. Me getting angry and him making me think I love him. That's what he does to everybody , that's what he did to Zoe as well. Speaking of Zoe , I havent heard her since we had the talk . I wonder if she is still in the house. '' Zoe!!! Are you still here? '' I scream from my room . She hasn't answered meaning that she left. But where did she left? She is ussually telling me where she leaves . I hope she is not mad at me for what I said earlier , but if she is , I'm sorry but it's true... You can't give the key to your house to someone that might not be next to you in a week or a month. All these things in my head , Zoe , the key problem , Niall being a jerk , all of them made my head hurt. I need to get some sleep right now more than I need anything else . Me being tired from not sleeping last night plus having a headache , well let me tell you one thing this two don't go well together.

After two hours

I woke up by Zoe running in the house and into the bathroom like she didn't want to be seen by me. When I look at the time I see that I've slept for two hours and I still feel tired. I go and try to open the bathroom door to see why this girl was running like that , but when I try i see that Zoe locked herself in the bathroom.I put my ear next to the door and I hear her crying inside. ''Zoe.. please let me in. Whatever happened you know that you can talk to me and we will figure it out like we always did.'' After a few minutes of trying to convince  her to open the door , she finally did it and when she did it , tears filled my eyes . She was hurt , someone hit her and I have a guess who. She had blood on her face and all over her clothes . ''Zoe... what happened? Who did this to you? '' 

'' I... I tried Diane ... I tried to take it but he... he punched me..'' 

'' Take what? And who punched you? '' 

'' Ni... Niall punched me... I tried to take the key from him and he didn't want to give it to me ... So I told him that he has too because we are not together anymore and he shoudn't have it . And he got angry and started punching me . But it's ok... I am used to it ...''

'' Wait what do you mean ? Zoe , did Niall used to beat you when you were together?'' She didn't answer , but she started crying louder like she said something she wasn't allowed to , making me take that as a yes. Niall used to beat Zoe all this time and I didn't know. She hide this from me all this time. I feel like an idiot now... I am her best friend ... I shoud've known this , so I could stop it. Him being a jerk to her and all that I can take it, but this? This I could never pretend that I don't know about it and I won't.