the academy ep2

confessional look

confessional look

house outfit

(previously on..)

(now)

after all the choas that happened tonight the girls finally make it to the house in which they eat pizza get ta know one another play games, drink/smoke etc etc.

"bro this dumbass bitch acting like she gon throw a pizza at me imma fuck her up again". "naj chill we hea to work on ourself we willhave fun fuck her you know she not finna throw nan at you she just childish" moana says trying to cheer up naj and get her in the mood.

as the girls go around saying what they wanna be outside of the reality tv world and what they wanna do everybody finally is able to have fun and chill tg. as all that happens moana decides to pull hoodbaby to the side to have a grown up conversation.

"ok so hoodbaby i never had an issue with yo-but so why did yo-let me finish, liddy asked me a question the question was who do i think i wouldnt get along with or hang out with i said you for the simle fact that hoodbaby look at the shit you do earlier you just took off your mf clothes in front of everybody like wtf it was never no ill will against you i just dont do the nasty and dirty shit and yes i said i felt like you was nasty and dirty i appoligize bec i didnt even know you at the time i just seen that issue on tv" moana expresses

"ok well i can respect that i can respect you being a real bitch and owning up to it and im sorry to for making it a big issue but my thing was like damnnnn i like this girl i think she pretty but she over here talking bout me like this and we never even been around each other before feel me? and yea i shouldve never listened to luccy and i shouldve just tried to talk bout it first"

(int moana): so i listened to hoodbaby side and i ignored the part she said bout luccy at the moment but dont think i forgot, luccy bitch you the one put the battery in her back to sneak me? ok games on bitch lets play ball lucky charms.