Information & Interactive Project

Alright, I'm not even sure how this one is going to go, but I definitely want to give it a try. So, let's go over this, shall we?

Before that, I hope you noticed the striking resemblance between these two covers. Am I a weirdo for liking this kind of facial expression? (Waifus looking down is peak, I swear!)

What this book is going to be about? It's hard to say, but the best I could describe it would be that it is a social book

What this book is going to be about? It's hard to say, but the best I could describe it would be that it is a social book. Let me elaborate on that before y'all slander me 😭

I initially wanted a book where I could talk about whatever projects I had and other stuff, but it didn't sit right with me. The problem with that was the readers. This may sound dumb as fuck, and it can be, but I have this vision where I want to interact as much as I can with the people that read my book. After all, I'm doing this for y'all! I'm not even paid, for Christ's sake.

And so, here's the idea of this book. I'll put in front not only my ideas and thoughts but also my readers' opinions on things, ideas, and questions they might have. I'll give credit for what it's due, of course! But the plan here is for you to impact my work. Sure, I'll have my own ideas and books, and that's just normal, but taking that direction, having others' knowledge and opinions will help me refine and polish my books and satisfy y'all.

(It makes no sense; I just really wanted to do this 🫠)

Going in that order, I'll accept ANY ideas everyone has, and I'll share them in this book with given credits and elaborate on how I'll do them or why I cannot. Simple right?

(It could also be ideas for books that have already been published.)

I'll also talk about stories I can find on this platform that I like (and other platforms if I have the chance)

Now comes the special part of this introduction (the yapping session ended 😀)

This idea will not come until I hit 100 followers. Why? Because this is going to be an Izuku x 100 Girlfriends, blah blah blah (I am not writing this long name).

Now, what I intend to do with this is that YOU can influence the story by suggesting a female cast that will be part of it. I'll go along afterwards and continue the story. I'm not even going to choose the first girlfriend, y'all are going to have to come up with it 😄

It can be anyone, anime/manga/games, or any other form of media. Each time I come back here, I'll put a list of waifus with their orders at the end. So the placement could change depending on what you guys suggest! I'll put the order right now for the first 10 females that will be introduced in the story.

So this is it for this introduction. I do hope this clarifies things and that it will work... Please help me grow, guys, and let's make this the best fanfiction experience! 😄😄😄

100 Girlfriend Fanfic;

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Meme of the day

Meme of the day