The sheepish mission 2.0

And the footage started with Bantu's excited face and sheep hair. After a few seconds the hair was adjusted so it didn't hamper the field of vision. You could see Bantu's legs and the fence, crossing the gate and the herd of sheep standing across a few feet.

In the room every one was watching the screen with anticipation. Bantu was the proudest, because the quality of the video was impressive. Little did he know that sheep like to follow each other, and very closely. He did choose the most adventurous of the sheep, however the video showed things they wished they hadn't seen.

The sheep started walking and just when the field of vision fell on the road a big goat came in front of the sheep with the camera. Soon enough the screen showed a close up view of the goats bushy tail, swaying side by side. This lasted for about 20 minutes.

There was an occasional change of scenery when the sheep looked down, showing close up views of grass. And a close up of the poop break the goat walking in front had. The veteran was looking daggers at Bantu, who was looking down. Sid was scared, however Abhi couldn't help but chuckle every now and then. He broke out laughing in the poop session, but restrained himself on looking at the veteran.

After about 55 minutes of footage, the sheep decided to take the lead. "Ha! Now we'll be able to see the real thing! They have just reached the mountains!" Bantu exclaimed in joy.

However it seemed like one sheep had a close connection with the sheep with the camera. And for the next hour or so, the footage showed the grass, the sheep eating it and other sheep gnawing and licking him with its teeth and tongue. With extreme close ups of the animals wool, mouth and sometimes tongue.

Then there was a section where the sheep had a nap, showing the scene of a tree stump. And then on the way back the rear view or some other goats and sheep. After the sunset there wasn't much to see because the camera wasn't that good.

And the video ended with scene of a smiling Bantu. Sid, Abhi and the veteran looked at Bantu whose face was worth watching. And the three boys looked at the veteran expecting a load of scolding.

He looked at them like he was looking at a bunch of the stupidest creatures on earth and said "You lazy bums will be patrolling the Himadri area starting tomorrow, I will be watching you." He looked dangerously at Bantu saying "in case I find you goofing around remember, nobody will be worse than me" The three apologised in unison "sorry sir!"

And they had thought their life was tough till now, but they had no idea what was waiting for them the next day.