─ Wong timing, Right words ─

A smile. Just a freaking dumb and charming smile made The Jiang Tian, an antiromantic person, - described like this by his classmates - who thought could never love someone, fall in love. In Tian's point of view it was not a simple and common smile, it was more than that. He likes to describe it as a really warm and enchanting one, which made Tian's little world, also known as " his heart ", light up.

Tian's love language is certainly not Words of Affirmation, and nor does he actually like to talk too much, he prefers to stay quiet and listen to others to talk. His eyes are the ones to express and say everything he is not able to say in words. And this is the feature that made Sheng Wang, the boy with a beautiful smile, fall in love with Jiang Tian.

They complete each other's worlds, and they are the only ones who can actually fully understand the other. " They are meant to be. "

They both tried so hard to give hints to the other about their feelings, but none of them actually ever noticed any of it. They were and still are so blind by love. [...] Jiang is that kind of person who loves to show his emotions and affections through little things and some type of acts of service for his loved one, since that communication has never been in any part of him. Maybe because of some traumatic events from the past, or maybe because he is more introverted than extroverted. Maybe that, maybe this.

But whenever it comes to Sheng Wang, he would risk it all, he would dare to play with his own life to death for that boy.

No one has ever made him feel the way Wang does. He loved that warm feeling in his heart that he felt whenever he was with him. It made him feel more alive than he already was.

It was already late in the afternoon and Wang was still out with a group of friends he made as soon as he moved to the new school. They were eating and drinking at the same bar as always. Jiang Tian, on the other hand, was finally done with the notes he had been working on, day and night, for Wang, which could help the latter to study better.
After that one time, where Wang failed, on purpose, all the final exams, Tian started to monitor his study and help him whenever he could (always).

A tall boy, wearing a pair of glasses, came out from a, his, room with a few papers in his right hand. He was walking towards a silly boy's room, who was still currently drinking and spending time out by having fun and living his best years of life.

[...] Tian looked so serious as he was walking toward the other boy's room and he was clearly hesitating to enter. He felt like he was overstepping in a place where he shouldn't be. Maybe it was his sixth sense telling him to not go in, but why? What could ever happen? And also, he has been in that room many times, but for some reason he felt like he shouldn't be there that night. So what was stopping him? Why was his guts against it? He walked back and forth for a few minutes in front of Wang's door, when he finally built some courage and decided to go in.

As soon as he put down those papers on the messy table, his heart was about to run out of that room, leaving the body there. His whole body, any inch of it, felt so weak. He needed to leave that room, but he didn't want to. Tian wanted to lay down on that soft bed, and hug those pillows that smelled just like Wang.

He didn't let his intrusive thoughts win on him. He preferred to not risk anything.

As he was about to leave the room, someone was about to open the door from the other side. So, scared Tian, runned and hid in Wang's closet, hoping no one would open it. He didn't close it all, Tian could still see something from the inside. Who would it be? Surely not their parents since Sheng Wang's father was out of the state for work for a few days, and so was Jian Tian's mother. So it could have been only Wang.

" Why am I hiding? " he thought. He couldn't answer that. It's not like he was stealing anything, so why was he hiding?

"Aaah." Tian heard someone complaining about something while throwing himself on the big and comfy bed. He recognised that voice, even if it was just a little whine by someone. They all are the same, but he could tell if it was Wang's or someone else's.

"Milo what should I do?" He was drunk talking with their cat.

Meow. The cat meowed back to Wang after the question, as if he was replying to it.
Milo was a birthday gift from Wang to Tian, since cats have always been his favorite animals, Sheng Wang thought of giving him his own cat on his day.
They both treated him as their own son. They took great care of Milo for the past few months, cuddled with him when it was needed, and always gave him affection, at every time of the day. It could also be very late in the night, that if Milo was meowing out of hunger, one of the two would get up just for him to give him food. Spoil him with new toys everyday and so much more.

" What does he mean by that? " Tian was more focused on what the young boy was saying. He was curious, but he felt like he was doing something wrong. He remained in silence.

"I love him, Milo. I've lost my brain over him ... but how can I? He's my brother after all, isn't he? Is it right for me to like him, or better say, love him?" And here is the final confession. Wang was feeling so down in the past few days, he even tried, unsuccessfully, to avoid Tian, just because of the feelings that felt wrong from Wang's point of view. The other always had that puppy glare whenever Sheng Wang wasn't talking to him. So it was hard for Wang to not communicate with the other. "If I could, I would do anything to make that boy happy. Milo what should I do!!??" He started whining even more now.

" HE, WHAT? " Tian, who heard everything, was speechless. It's not like he doesn't return his love back, but he would have never thought that he also felt the same way as Tian did. He felt so dumb at that moment. And suddenly he had flashbacks from the past. He saw some scenes, in his head, that he experienced in the first place, where Wang was clearly flirting with him, but he was too stupid back then to actually notice it.

He gasped in the closet. A few minutes passed and he couldn't hear any voice coming from outside the wardrobe, just his thoughts. " Did he fall asleep? "

He slowly tried to go out from that little space full of randomly thrown clothes, it wasn't tidy at all. As he was slowly stepping out, he started to hear someone snoring. " Of course he fell asleep like this. " It was hilarious from Tian's eyes. Sheng Wang was just a kid in an adult body for Jiang Tian. He still had a lot of growing to do. But that's what made Tian go crazy over him. That stupidness made Tian's heart beat so fast.

"You are so stupid." He said, looking at Wang's dead body thrown on the bed. Wang's habit is to sleep with his mouth open and he always ended up drooling all over on the pillow. He was so adorable to look at, if Tian could, he would only look at him the whole day.

Tian ran his right hand through Wang's hair, whispering "I love you, silly, I wish you were sober right now. I wish I could express my feelings for you, and stop running away from them." As he said that, he was ready to leave the room with Milo, leaving Wang to sleep in peace. But what he didn't know was that the other wasn't sleeping at all. Just pretending.

As soon as Tian left the room and closed the door, Wang opened his eyes. "I knew you were here the whole time." He wasn't drunk, he didn't sound drunk at all. In fact, he didn't drink that night. It was all fake, he acted, but he meant every single word said.

He smiled and said "I love you, ge".

💌 © iluvjef ... wangxiann_ | 2years! ─