Chapter 1: Beginning.

...

Gasp!

I wake up from a long night, all sleep drived and tired, dang it..

I was busy cleaning the toon's room and stuff, and didnt have time to actually have myself take a peaceful rest and all, I mean..

I'm a clean obsseser after all, nothing can't stop me from cleaning, even though the task seems to be "done" and all!

But because of that.. I am fucking very tired... So maybe.. I need to sleep..

Yeah, indeed I need to sleep... also why am i standing infront of my room right now? I need to go to bed.

I then walked into my clean and fresh bed with the white blanket, then laid on it, sleeping peacefully, in deep of my peace dream.

3 HOURS LATER

BOOM!

I then suddenly wake up after hearing a explode sound outside my dorm.

"What, there's a bomb inside there, is someone try to assassin us?"

I wonder if something happened outside, is that mean i need to cleaned all the black stained that the explosion cause?

Oh wait... no.. I don't mean that.

I wonder if is anyone near the explosion are okay, is they are harmed or sum, I dont know, but maybe if i go outside, I might know what's happening.

And I wish i never open that door, I wish i never know what's happening.

I regret that i go outside and witness the most disgusting and scary thing i have even seen in my life.

I went outside, and then seen the environment of the hallway, seem different and weird.

The hallway seem like its abandoned, weird type of plants growing around, while red liquid are dripping on the ceiling and the wall, it looks like blood but in reality it doesn't.

Oh gosh i want to clean those things so much, it make my eyes uncomfortable..

Then I see a silhouette of someone, someone familiar.

"Teagan! Why are you outside, its dangerous outside there!"

She doesn't respond, i see her walking in a very weird way, its look like she drunk while walking.

I mean ,she usually go to bars outside with Rodger, maybe she just sleep drived and walking alone with her hands on like a zombie?

She then come closer, closer, closer..

I then finally see her face, but.. something not right.

Her face is distorted, with a big plant and a red crystal inside it.

"W-wha-?!"

I was completely shock when i seen her face, I can't even able to move, freeze in shock.

She then ran into me, then tried to bite at my neck

I then pushed her back, tried to run away but then fell.

Can't able to stand up in the moment, I crawling while seeing Teagan keep coming closer, creepily and slowly to me.

She then look at me, then sit infront of my face, bit m-

Actually no, I didnt get bit.

An arrow literally shot to her head, make her fell down, emotionless.

Seeing Teagan's lifeless body with distorted bodyparts cause by the plant, I was completely disgusted, i then looked back to see who shot the arrow, then see Rodger.

Standing in a fashion-mous way, he then put the arrow back to the bag, and then ask me..

"You okay, tissue lady?"

548 words