sigma Episode 1- part1

Lilli wakes up due to violent shaking of a vehicle, she was in some sort of van , It was super dark and it seemed to be driving through a jungle??

'Wow what an entrance' lilli thought to herself as she took a closer look at the others in the van, everyone was slowly waking up, except this one stubborn big bodied girl in the corner

lilli luckily noticed a familiar face, who waved back at her- emi sigma!!

 A few months back emi and lilli decided to sign up for a reality tv show, surviror- and the prize would pay any costs necessary for their planned trip to spain!! Also, it just genuinely sounded fun espceially because they are suchhh pros at outlaster and could for sure put their skill to good use

it was pitch black, lilli could barely see emi, let alone the faces of anyone else. She tried finding out who she was next to, and apparently the guy on her right thought the same, A deep yet hushed down voice spoke to her "hey, do you know where we are right now?"

"nope sorry, this was totally unexpected " She replies, the guy let out a small chuckle "its alright, may i know your name?"

Lilli smiles "I'm Lilli" "cool, im brian"

after seeing lillis sigma attempt in conversing with the others in the van, emi decided to give it a go. The guy next to her kinda creeped her out, he was mumbling some weird words?

She lightly patted him on the shoulder "hey uh, are you awake?" But quickly pulled her hand away in terror "OH MY GOSH!!!! ITS A FAKE LACOSTE SHIRT!! EWWW....."

Turns out that phrase was "do not contact me again"...

Lilli laughed to herself as emi squirmed about as she just touched kittys battered oily vaseline which has been rotting in her blazer pocket for the past 2 months.

Brian turned to lilli "whats up?"

Lilli "You see that guy across from you?" He nodded uneasily

 "Yeah hes a femboy whose gay for andrew tate and completelty delusional in his own matrix, watchout for him" lilli continued, adding a fun tone to her voice

brian laughs "thanks for the warning"

------

eventually the sun rose- everyone,now fully awake, was still in the van. Emi tried looking through the drivers window and spotted something "Guys, theres another van right infront of us!"

Lilli "hmm thats probably where the rest of the contestants are" Brian, deep in thought, says "Oh, well knowing that theres 16 players total & 8 are in this van- this could potentially be our tribe"

One of the guys🤩🤩, with a black cap and tattoos spread all over his left arm, stood up "so, why dont we use this time to get to know eachother,Im matt"

Emi added "Yea, im emi"

Brian looked up "brian"

"my names lilli"

The lacoste guy also tried standing up to be tall and intimidating but failed to grab the handles, unlike matt, and toppled onto the ground- he rolled and banged his head straight into quinns spiky footballer shoes

"uh... hey bakas! my name is quinaldo!!!And im here to win this challenge heheh."

Brian coughed "Matt asked for names not for motives."

Quinn clenched his fists "OKAY!  UHMM YOURE A BITCH!! TINY DICK HAHA!! UH UH ALSO YOURE BUILT LIKE A SKIBIDI TOILET TOWER DEFENSE UH UH" a tiny voice in his head was telling him that the movements are perfect...