05. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 📱

📱

𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓃' 𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉
_________________________
chapter 5
coincidence

Stella was still riding the high of yesterday's show, the feedback for espresso has been so overwhelmingly positive. But the good vibes of yesterday were put on pause as today Stella was meeting with Andrew.

The girl stood in front of her mirror, adjusting her hair with a sense of unease. The afternoon sun streamed in through the window, casting a warm glow over her room.

After a moment's hesitation, she grabbed her bag and stepped outside, her stomach fluttering with a mix of anticipation and dread. Andrew had texted her earlier about the plan of going to a park. She wasn't entirely ready for a deep conversation, especially given she has an idea of what Andrew wants to talk about.

As she approached Andrew's car parked by the curb, she noted his relaxed posture leaning against it. His smile was warm but didn't quite reach her eyes. "Hey, you look nice," he said, opening the passenger door.

"Thanks," she replied, sliding into the seat. As Andrew started the engine, the soft music filling the car felt distant. "So, how was your show yesterday?" he asked, glancing at her as they began to drive.

"It was good, how did you know about the show?" she asked, trying to sound upbeat but knowing she fell short. "I follow you on instagram? duh.." the boy said while checking his mirrors, trying to switch lanes.

"Oh yeah. I forgot" the blonde responded trying to figure out what's going on in his mind.

Andrew nodded but seemed distracted, his focus somewhere else. The drive to the park was filled with light conversation, but the air was thick with unspoken words. When they finally arrived, the colorful leaves that laid on the grass painted a beautiful picture.

Once they parked, they strolled along the winding paths, the sounds of laughter and playful shouts from nearby children blending into a comforting background. Stella breathed in the fresh air, hoping it would help clear her mind. When they found a bench beneath a large oak tree, Andrew paused, his expression shifting to one of concern.

"Stella," he began, his voice steady but heavy. "I need to talk to you about something important."

Her heart raced. "What?" she asked, instinctively bracing herself.