3.Familiarity ♪

MajesticsNehara Noelle Night   ♪Mercy-Kanye West

Majestics
Nehara Noelle Night
♪Mercy-Kanye West

Miami at night was like stepping into another world. It was when the city felt most alive, its true vibrance and electricity palpable. Palm trees lined almost every inch of the streets, while neon lights flickered all along Ocean Drive, illuminating anyone who passed by.Even from inside the car, Nehara could hear the booming music echoing from every corner.

The city was chaotic, but somehow calming at the same time. Oddly enough, that was comforting for Nehara. It was something she clung to, especially on nights like these.

Nehara didn't go to clubs often anymore. The only time she showed up was to make an appearance or support a mutual's event or birthday. Even then, she never stayed long. Being in a club sober wasn't the same as being there intoxicated. When you're sober, you see everything differently—the chaos, the people. She realized that as she got older, without liquid courage or anything else to keep the night alive, clubbing had gotten quite boring.

Except for at Majestic's.

Her head leaned against the window as the car came to a stop. Nehara lifted her head, glancing outside to see Damon already waiting with two security guards flanking him.Only being there to help escort the girls safely inside the club.Considering a long line of people wrapped around the corner,still waiting to get inside, but not only that.What caught her attention the most was the crowd of paparazzi swarming outside the entrance. Not just the usual few you might see at a club like Damon's if he had a special guest—this was a much larger crowd.It was clear someone had tipped them off.

She glanced back at Alaina, who was busy checking her makeup in her portable Chanel mirror, with her friends quickly adjusting their hair and outfits.Before Nehara could say a word, her car door opened luckily for what would've been Alaina.

As soon as she stepped out, flashes from cameras exploded in her face. Her jaw clenched slightly in irritation, which she tried her best to mask. Though she was used to it by now, it didn't lessen her distaste for the invasive nature of it all.Nehara preferred to choose when and how she was seen during public appearances.She was intentional about controlling her image and had no desire for the constant spotlight day and night.

Knowing it was going to be a high-energy night in Miami, Nehara made sure she at least threw on something that balanced style and comfort.She opted for her Union LA Jordan 4s "Off Noir" for both. She paired them with low-rise, dark-wash distressed jeans that hugged her curves and a cropped red tank top.Draped over her shoulders was an oversized black varsity jacket with red and off-white detailing.

Her layered gold chains and stacked bracelets gleamed under the flashing lights, while chunky rings adorned her fingers.With her hair slicked back into a sleek bun,only a temporary break from her usual braided styles she completed the look with her signature shades and grill, standing out effortlessly as always.