F.F.Y.L - Wingwoman Sharon.

"Alright, I'll help you." Mina sratches her neck, Sana's eyes immediately lit up in excitement, she was deeply grateful her best friend would help her get closer to Y/n. Sana hugs Mina tightly, about to squeezing her to death.

"S-Sana!" Mina yelped, trying to escape the snake's tight embrace. Sana gave her a giggle and finally let the poor penguin go from her arms, Mina rubs her arm and straightes her back. "Alright.. let's do this." She said, her voice filled with confidence to get Y/n's number for her to give to Sana.

Outside, Mina looked really confident, brave, and determined. But deep inside she was fucking scared to suddenly ask for Y/n's contact info. She didn't want to seem weird but she had to do this. For Sana!

"Oh, yeah. I really like AC/DC too. Their pretty cool to listen to." Y/n smiled, Chaeyoung's eyes lit up for the thousand time today. Y/n and Chaeyoung have been talking to eachother for quite sometime, Robin has been entertaining Dahyun and Tzuyu, Jackson kept Jihyo and Momo occupied with his jokes,

Ash spoke to Nayeon and Jeongyeon about their other upcoming tours a few months ahead of them. Mina shakes away her nerves and walks over to where Y/n and Chaeyoung have been chatting. "Hey Chae, could I borrow Y/n for a sec?" She chuckles nervously. Chaeyoung nodded her head, as Mina stood infront of Y/n.

"Y-Y/n..I have a small favour to ask you." Y/n have Mina a small nod, "Sure, I don't mind. What is it?" At this point Mina was sweating bullets, she was so nervous to ask Y/n's phone number. 'What if she thinks I'm hitting on her?' Mina thinks as her palms started sweating.

"Well um.." Mina laughs nervously and looks down at her feet, fiddling with her hands. "couldyougivemeyourphonenumber..." She said quickly. Y/n chuckles, "Pardon?" Mina looks up at her and tightenes her fists, "Could you give me your phone number?" Mina closes her eyes tightly.

Y/n's eyes widen, a famous idol asking for her number? Y/n felt like she was in a dream! Just to make sure, Y/n pinches her arm hardly and yelped quietly. Yeah no, she was 100% NOT dreaming. "Oh sure.." Y/n fishes out her phone from her pocket and hands it over to Mina.

Mina opens her eyes and glances at Y/n's phone, she took it into her shaky hands and typed in her number. (To give to Sana later on, of course.) "Thanks Y/n." She says letting out a sigh of relief. Y/n nodded as Jihyo comes up between them. "Heyy Mina, let's get going. Sorry Y/n." Y/n scratches the back of her neck and bowed her head.

"Oh no please, thank you for giving us your time even if it's short." She bowed her head again. Jihyo smiles and looks back at Mina. "Let's go." Jihyo holds Mina's wrist and pulls her out backstage. Sana suddenly appears beside Mina making the penguin flinch, "S-Sana! What are you doing?" Sana clicks her tounge on the roof of her mouth.

"The number?" Sana asks, Mina makes an 'o' shape with her mouth. "Right..." Mina gives Y/n's phone number making Sana squeal in happiness. "Thanks Minari!" Sana gave her a tight back hug, Mina only gave her a nod.

"Yeah, you're welcome..." Mina looks down sadly. She felt something, a new thing, but she didn't know what. She felt something pang when Sana said she liked Y/n but she didn't want to think about it anymore, but at the same time she couldn't.

"Sana?.."

"Yeah?"

"...What if I told you I liked her too?"

"What do you mean, Mina?.."

"Nevermind.."

-

Sorry for the short chapter, I got a school project 😋