Back Then

-Live While You Are Young Because You Can't Get Those Days Back-

Tay P.O.V

"I love the way you shake that assss.." Bre sung over the loud music.

Right now we are at this house party and its DEEP af. It's Me, Bre, Mimi, Kira, Jay, and Korey. When I say we are turnt then that's what I mean. There is some fine people up in here but I'm cuffed already by this fine ass cara-..."BITCH WE GOT TO GO!" Mimi yelled. "Why!?" "I got to get home and my feet hurt too!" She said. Lord. "Aight grab the crew and lets go."

While Mimi was getting the girls I went on and headed out to the car. I Seen some hoodlums hanging around my car too like tf. "May I help y'all?" I asked with attitude. "No, you can keep walking though" one girl said. Was she talking to me?? Oh hell no. See now she done tried me and I started taking off my hoops and heels. "Hoe I wish tf you would talk to me like that again!" "Bitch jump then!" She yelled. I was bout to punch the hell out of her until I was pulled back by someone. "Get off me yo!" "Chill I'm not trying to get locked up tonight" Korey said. She was right, we still young and here I am trying to fight. "Aight fine lets go." I said . Then I turned around to the girl and said "If I eva catch you in the streets, that ass is grass!"

With that being said she just stood there mean mugging me, like I thought. Me and the girls pulled off and headed to Mimi house.

*10 Mins Later*

"Bye girl don't forget to call me tonight witcho fine ass!" I yelled out the window." She started laughing and said "Bye heffa I gotchu." After that I went on and dropped the rest of the crew off.

*30 Mins Later*

I pulled up to my mom house and headed on inside. I tried to tip toe because she be tripping sometimes . All of a sudden the lights came on. "Stop right there" my mom said. Shit. "Yes mother?" "Don't you yes mother me, do you know what time it is lil girl!?" "No ma'am I don't, if I knew I would tell you.." "Are you getting smart with me!?" "No ma I'm just saying" "I'm just saying my ass ! Next time you stay out this late you ain't going no where, understood?" "Yes" "Now fix me a grilled cheese sandwich." Do she think I'm her slave, she better fix it herself. "Lil girl do you hear me?? I said- " "I heard what you said dang hold on" "I got ya hold on, where is my belt." Oh noo she know how to whoop some ass, I know I'm young but not the same lil girl I used to be. I'm 17..almost grown. "No ma I'm sorry !"

I hurried up and ran in the kitchen after I took off my heels and started making her sandwich. After I got done I ran into her room and gave her the food. "Here ya go" I said. "Where's my koolaid??" Omg. "Hold on" I ran in the kitchen and got her some koolaid. "Here ya go" "thanks now get out and shut my door!" I closed her door and went to my room. Somebody need to dick her down because she tripping over nothing.

I picked out my bra and panties then went into the bathroom to shower. Twenty minutes later I was out. I checked my phone and had ten missed calls, three from Mimi and seven from my baby. Ima talk to him later so I called Mimi back.

Me: "Hey Bish!"

Mimi: "wassup milkshake"

Me: "aint nun, just showered wbu?"

Mimi: " just got off the phone with my baby"

Me: "oh lets put everybody on"

Mimi: "Aight"

I added the rest of the girls.

Me: "Talk"

Bre: "Ayeee my Hoesss"

Jay: "Y'all need to make this quick because I need to finish something with my baby Zaddy"

Korey: "Ewww Tmi , my ears"

Jay: "don't act like you don't do the same"

Kira: " GUESS WHAT YALL!?"

All: " what!?"

Kira: " That party was fyee! "

Mimi: " Yesss this ass was goin ina cirlce !"

Me: "Hell yea, til them swoots wanted to pop off. Shit y'all know I'm bout it !"

Korey: "always tryna fight, one day I hope we all settle down"

Bre: "Me and my bitches can't turn down, fym!? All we know is to be wild"

Me: " Damn right "

Jay: " We need to link up again forreal"

All: "yasss"

Me: " Well I'm bout to take my ass to sleep or call my baby, but goodnight loves!"

Them: "Night !"

I Hung up the phone and called my baby , Jhai. It was ringing for a while but he finally answered.

Me: "Hello"

Jhai: " wassuh ma"

Me:" Nothing much, and yu?"

Jhai: " Shit chillin with the boys"

Me: " mhm that's what you better be doing or my foot is going to be chillin in ya ass"

Jhai: " Chill Bae you know me better than that."

Me: "Yea but I'm bout to go to sleep so goodnight"

Jhai: "Night ma"

I Hung up the phone. No we don't say I love you yet because I'm not ready for that. But he still my baby. Anyways time to catch this sleep.

Jhai P.O.V

The name is Jhai, boyfriend of Tay. She my queen and I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. "Aye man who was that?" Quel asked me.
"Yo mama ! Who tf else would it be?" "Chill I was just asking damn." See If y'all ain't know already, Quel belong to Bre. Then there's Cari, he belong to Mimi. Jomari belong to Jay. Camm belong to Kira. Aj belong to Korey.

We all tight because we play basketball together and that's always been the dream to make it somewhere. Right now we watching the game. One day its gonna be us playing. For now we living while we young.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Comment. Vote. Share.

-TayTay