Intro

Tang is your typical handsome guy but one thing stood up about him and that is being a title holder he won multiple pagents in and out the school and his basically proud of that.

Now here's the thing about being handsome is equivalent on having many stalkers and tang had a lot of them to the point where they were invading his personal life but one peculiar stalker who followed him even in his dreams yes you heard it right in his dreams.

Every night he would always dream about this scenarios where he look like happly dating this guy who's face is blurry..... this dream didn't help him affecting his health and school.

Now this is where Fern came into the picture he happens to be on the same circle of friends as Tang, now this guy Fern let's say has a background when in comes to Shamanism and told Tang that he was hunted by this crazy obsess person who happen to sell his soul to the devil so he could visit him in his dream, now Fern is willing to help him with one condition Fern happens to like Tang's bestfriend Maya all he wants was to get close to her by the help of Tang.

We all know the saying desperate time requires desperate measures and Tang is not sacrificing his health for this crazy obsess stalker of him,let's find out tang and fern chilling adventure if finding this crazy stalker.