Chapter 1

Once again I was here the same place where it all started the 4 seater table that look like it been used a lot, a wood canopy were it was covered by plants and flower and a man wearing a high school uniform. It's was always the same he was sitting in front of me talking like there's no tomorrow, I could see his mouth talking yet I don't hear anything, he has a figure yet his face is completely blurry no matter what I do I couldn't see his face.

If you ask me if I did everything to get the fuck out of this scenarios I did but I always came back here, if you're going to ask me again if I'm curious who is this man in my dream I will say yes. This dream has been hunting me since I entered college at first it wasn't that bad, I usually dream it every two or three months so it wasn't that alarming.

It only got worst when I entered third year in college plus all this stalkers they wouldn't leave me alone for instance that someone left a bra on my locker or someone is sending me foods in my condo unit, I'm thankful that my condo has a super strict security everything that was send in our place that was not given consent from the people who live there must not prohibited to enter in any residence.
So all things that was sent to me is in our lobby I would just give in to the workers.

I don't know if that man in my dream were considered a stalker, I've gone to multiple shaman and faithealer everytime I go there they couldn't find anything they would say a certain type of ghost like me or they said it's a generational curse they would perform a ritual on me but when I got home same thing always happen.

I'm currently riding the elevator to the ground floor we where going to the bar with my friends this is our bonding especially after our hectic school schedule. Maya is texting me asking me if I could pick her up because she to tired to drive and I texted back saying yes.

I was so busy on my phone scrolling through Instagram while walking my way through my car when I saw something on my peripherals view something move a silhouette I quickly look on my right cause I swear I saw someone picking from the large pillar in the parking lot.

I stared at it waiting for it to show itself again but nothing appears when I was about to walk again someone pick through again I look again in that direction fuck I'm not drunk nor tipsy I swear I saw someone was there. I hurriedly hide behind the pillar closes to me I swear if it is one of my stalker again I'm going to smack the shit out of this person.

After sometimes of hiding I heard a footsteps look like someone is walking rapidly on my direction I waited for it to get close to me I could do something. I was ready to jump at on it when the person shouted and covered himself with his arm I was ready to smack him with my bag.

Before I could even realize it was one of the janitors in our building he look like ready to cry while all his cleaning supplies were scattered on the ground.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I-i-i didn't mean to scared you or hurt you I was just trying to catch someone" I said while picking his cleaning supplies on the ground.

" It's okay sir I'm sorry too I thought your going to hurt me you look like you ready to throw your bag at me" he replied

"I'm so sorry once again" I said when my phone suddenly rings making me jump in shock

"It's okay sir I could handle this you look like your going somewhere" he replied once again while picking and piling his things

I quickly pick my phone up and read the text it was from maya asking me where the heck I am, I hurriedly reply saying I'm on the way while opening my car throw my bag and my phone in the passenger seat and started the engine, I look at one more time to janitor I didn't expect he was also looking at me I just nod at him and he did the same.

I was on the way to maya's place I saw her in front of her gate looking piss off I hurriedly drive and open the door for her, she took a sit put my bag and phone in her lap.

"what took you so long" she said while putting her seat belt

"something happened in my condo" I replied while starting the engine and drive through the way in the bar

"stalker again" she said

"nah it was just a janitor" I replied

"you know your life is quietly interesting" she said "just kidding, I mean it's given your handsome, talented and advocated person who wouldn't like you" she second

"yeah yeah" I just replied "where here" I said after parking my car

We go inside the bar and saw our friends were already there, dew and sage were there same thing as seraph while shin and zid were nowhere to be found.